Search found 56 matches
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Travis
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1059
Happy Birthday Travis
Thanks. I love the use of a star wars theme every year /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What's Your Slogan?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1997
What's Your Slogan?
"Savour the Flavour of Travis." Yeah, that's right.
- Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: This Gets Asked on Loads of Forums But...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2641
This Gets Asked on Loads of Forums But...
I'd take the ability to spontaneously generate anything I needed. Or the ability to fly...or Jedi Mind Tricks...or anything Jedi really.
- Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Paul
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2072
Happy Birthday Paul
Happy birthday, liar.
- Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:38 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7454
Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
Happy birthday, my good man.
- Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:13 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6103
How did you find KillaNet?
<t>Well, it all started when I was a dumb little wannabe scripting kid on MSN and did my own thing with a personal vendetta against TechGear007. I kept my hate towards them but when MSN was gone I had nowhere else to go (because I didn't personally have a life at the time) so I went to TCN007. After ...
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:04 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 18th Birthday Josh!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4362
Happy 18th Birthday Josh!
Happy Birthday Josh! Sorry, I'm a bit late, but the last happy birthday I wished I got yelled at for now I'm a bit intimidated by wishing people happy birhtday.
Have a good one, you're legal now.
Have a good one, you're legal now.
- Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:29 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
Me? I'm a little teapot.
- Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
And I'm still reading this forum. I feel insane myself.
- Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:43 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
And that my friend is why you love us.
- Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4292
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
I know you are but what am I.
- Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:46 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
Yeah, it's amazing. I hate my friends anyway. Just kididng, but seriously, killagraphix is better.
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:29 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
My monitor before was a 17" compaq monitor from like 10 years ago. I don't even know how I found it.
Just to prove how obsessed I am with killagraphix I'm sitting here at a friends house on these forums while they watch a movie.
Just to prove how obsessed I am with killagraphix I'm sitting here at a friends house on these forums while they watch a movie.
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:27 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4292
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
HOLY!
We have a chicken infestation.
We have a chicken infestation.
- Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
<t>In a month or so I should have high-speed back. I'm really not sure though. #1 way of dealing with not having the internet is never being home..<br/>
<br/>
oh and I almost forgot...even when I do get high speed back I need to afford a new monitor before I can do anything... (oops /blum.gif' class ...
<br/>
oh and I almost forgot...even when I do get high speed back I need to afford a new monitor before I can do anything... (oops /blum.gif' class ...
- Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
- Replies: 37
- Views: 7143
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....
<t>Hey killagraphix, you may not remember me. I'm Travis /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. (Which is a joke...you'd better remember me).<br/>
<br/>
So I'm sitting here with dial-up internet and 2 hours of nothing to do so I decided I'd get in touch with my internet life. Since if there's ...
<br/>
So I'm sitting here with dial-up internet and 2 hours of nothing to do so I decided I'd get in touch with my internet life. Since if there's ...
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:34 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday NightStorm
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2173
Happy Birthday NightStorm
El happy birthdayo.
That's spanish, for happy birthday.
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' />
/knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> oops how'd that one get there?
That's spanish, for happy birthday.
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' />
/knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> oops how'd that one get there?
El worko.
<t>This is a poem about the determination of some people I've met in sports:<br/>
<br/>
[quote]You pierce me with your sad soar eyes<br/>
Torment lay deep within your soul<br/>
Trial so passionate with sick abandon<br/>
Why are you still trying?<br/>
<br/>
Surrender yourself for but one goal<br ...
<br/>
[quote]You pierce me with your sad soar eyes<br/>
Torment lay deep within your soul<br/>
Trial so passionate with sick abandon<br/>
Why are you still trying?<br/>
<br/>
Surrender yourself for but one goal<br ...
El worko.
<t>[quote]Forever worth but a word or two<br/>
Never returned the time still gone<br/>
Always distant, never there<br/>
Still travel, never reach<br/>
I'll never know why I'm still here<br/>
<br/>
Sunset shows but few colors<br/>
Stars still shine the same<br/>
Never a flower that didn't die<br ...
Never returned the time still gone<br/>
Always distant, never there<br/>
Still travel, never reach<br/>
I'll never know why I'm still here<br/>
<br/>
Sunset shows but few colors<br/>
Stars still shine the same<br/>
Never a flower that didn't die<br ...
- Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:51 pm
- Forum: Education Information
- Topic: Looking for info for univsersity study?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1868
Looking for info for univsersity study?
<t>Well, lately I've been looking into Computer/Game programming. I also want to take as much math as I can (which I will need to for programming anyway). So far out of high school I will have a crappy GPA and completion of pre-calculus lol.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
How far away from home? As far as you can ...
<br/>
<br/>
How far away from home? As far as you can ...
- Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:51 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday King!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1420
Happy Birthday King!
<t>Happy birthday Dillon. Have a super amazing one. Make it abstract. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> <br/>
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> <br/>
/blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGessen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(eat)' /> <br ...
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> <br/>
/blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGessen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(eat)' /> <br ...
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:15 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 23168
Names and Pictures....
The desks we have just varies on what class I'm in, really.
- Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:15 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 23168
Names and Pictures....
<t>Well, ok so... here's me standing around in the hall before school...<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.tapedglasses.com/me.jpg"]Me![/url]<br/>
<br/>
And here's me in geometry class later that day (joking around with my friend.)<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.tapedglasses.com/bow.JPG"]Ribbon[/url]<br ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.tapedglasses.com/me.jpg"]Me![/url]<br/>
<br/>
And here's me in geometry class later that day (joking around with my friend.)<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.tapedglasses.com/bow.JPG"]Ribbon[/url]<br ...
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:59 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Jeremy
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4262
Happy Birthday Jeremy
Happy birthday J-Dawg. You are old. No lie there. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
- Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:43 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vector] Everlasting Love
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1182
[Vector] Everlasting Love
You want feedback? Oh, ok.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
- Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:59 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Thermoptic Camoflauge
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1131
Thermoptic Camoflauge
Actually, toads just took a picture of me with a camera at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000x the seeing ability of the naked eye... It's nice.
- Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:41 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: New website design
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2923
New website design
For some reason I don't think that's english... Nice though, don't like the huge navigation area but it works.
- Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:29 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 82571
Chat Quotes
<t>So I woke up this morning read a bit of the chat that happened while I was asleep... highly amazed by...<br/>
<br/>
[quote][01:29] <Figgy> you, radar, and 'car' in the same idea does not seem like a good idea.<br/>
[01:33] <lurk3rX> lmao<br/>
[01:33] <lurk3rX> i can drive unlike the aussie over ...
<br/>
[quote][01:29] <Figgy> you, radar, and 'car' in the same idea does not seem like a good idea.<br/>
[01:33] <lurk3rX> lmao<br/>
[01:33] <lurk3rX> i can drive unlike the aussie over ...
- Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:10 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Life
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2200
Life
Add in Darth Vader and a good lightsaber duel you've got yourself the perfect image.
- Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:10 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Scott
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1904
Happy Birthday Scott
I wish you the best upon the date inwhich you were born some odd years in the past.
- Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:51 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Mazda RX7
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2635
Mazda RX7
That's an awesome lookin' car there.
- Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:08 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Stukem (MP3)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1623
Stukem (MP3)
That's a very nice sound. I liked it. /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:18 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 23168
Names and Pictures....
Gadget has me beat by a few months. I'll try to get some pics of me! Omigosh! Maybe footpall pics! YAY! Oh and uhh CURSE YOU GADGET...CURSE YOU.
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:54 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Travis!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1170
Happy Birthday Travis!
Thank guys. I'll have you to know I haven't played WoW yet on my birthday. Done some insane stuff, it was a great day. I started it off with a good chuckle at the cake though, thanks. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:11 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Fairy In The Woods
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4449
Fairy In The Woods
Yeah, I was kinda checkin' up on the progress myself there Dren. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:46 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Misc. Screenshots
- Replies: 57
- Views: 12536
Misc. Screenshots
[url="http://www.tapedglasses.com/desktop.jpg"]My desktop![/url]
It's pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Really. It is.
It's pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Really. It is.
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:32 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: hey
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1438
hey
Hey there! Welcome to KillaGraphix. Yeah, we've got a helpful bunch of graphics designers here. They're pretty cool people. /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
- Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:13 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Sylo
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2282
Happy Birthday Sylo
<t>Happy birthday, Sylo. I'd get you a present but I still owe my 2 best friends a present (They have a birthday one after another, that's cheating!) Keep cool. Party hard for your birthday I just have a few rules:<br/>
<br/>
No drugs<br/>
No alcohol<br/>
NO GIRLS<br/>
<br/>
Kthx. /angel_not.gif ...
<br/>
No drugs<br/>
No alcohol<br/>
NO GIRLS<br/>
<br/>
Kthx. /angel_not.gif ...
- Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:08 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Sylo-X- Car
- Replies: 4
- Views: 927
Sylo-X- Car
Those are pretty spiffy cars there, Sylo. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
- Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:22 am
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: A flash site
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2737
A flash site
Looks pretty nice.
I say that because the site design is nice and flash is something I don't understand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I say that because the site design is nice and flash is something I don't understand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:47 am
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: My attempts of poetry
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1260
My attempts of poetry
<t>Well, I haven't posted in a long time. REALLY long time. So I decided I'd reboost my career with showing everyone what I do instead of mIRC nowadays. I got bored in study hall one day so:<br/>
<br/>
The many color of one figure stand tall<br/>
Like the faces, backstabbing us all<br/>
While I don ...
<br/>
The many color of one figure stand tall<br/>
Like the faces, backstabbing us all<br/>
While I don ...
- Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:13 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 70
- Replies: 3
- Views: 826
Banner Competition 70
<t>Well this is a little different from a "straight-out" theme but I'll see if you understand:<br/>
<br/>
Your interpretation of your desk/workspace. For example if you desk space is chaotic make a chaotic looking banner (with many colors and stuff or something like that).<br/>
<br/>
[url="http ...
<br/>
Your interpretation of your desk/workspace. For example if you desk space is chaotic make a chaotic looking banner (with many colors and stuff or something like that).<br/>
<br/>
[url="http ...
- Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:38 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 69
- Replies: 2
- Views: 710
Banner Competition 69
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/tbannayo.gif[/img]
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:08 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>Uhm, I'm way too in pain to move so I'm staying at my computer. With nothing better to do, here's some questions:<br/>
<br/>
1. Do you play Dungeons and Dragons? (why?!)<br/>
<br/>
2. What's your Dexterity?!<br/>
<br/>
3. Did you know Knights of the Old Republic II is the coolest game EVER?!<br ...
<br/>
1. Do you play Dungeons and Dragons? (why?!)<br/>
<br/>
2. What's your Dexterity?!<br/>
<br/>
3. Did you know Knights of the Old Republic II is the coolest game EVER?!<br ...
- Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:40 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>I only have a few more. PROMISE!<br/>
<br/>
1. Do you like Bowling for Soup?<br/>
<br/>
2. Ever use Chaos (mIRC script?)<br/>
<br/>
3. Ever used IRcap? (again... lol)<br/>
<br/>
4. Why do you hate aligned themes so much? I'm not used to having text on the left to be honest.<br/>
<br/>
5. Are you ...
<br/>
1. Do you like Bowling for Soup?<br/>
<br/>
2. Ever use Chaos (mIRC script?)<br/>
<br/>
3. Ever used IRcap? (again... lol)<br/>
<br/>
4. Why do you hate aligned themes so much? I'm not used to having text on the left to be honest.<br/>
<br/>
5. Are you ...
- Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:05 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>I'm not *quite* at 100, so here's s'more questions (again):<br/>
<br/>
1. What's your best pickup line?<br/>
<br/>
2. Do you think "Do you like fish?" is a good pickup line, why?<br/>
<br/>
3. If I told you to give 3 significant details on this question, would you?<br/>
<br/>
4. Do you think ...
<br/>
1. What's your best pickup line?<br/>
<br/>
2. Do you think "Do you like fish?" is a good pickup line, why?<br/>
<br/>
3. If I told you to give 3 significant details on this question, would you?<br/>
<br/>
4. Do you think ...
- Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:19 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>Well since you decided to break my heart and deliberately insult my theme, here's s'more:<br/>
<br/>
1. Why do you not like my theme?<br/>
<br/>
2. Do I seem dark to you?<br/>
<br/>
3. What would you say if I said I was a gothic?<br/>
<br/>
4. If you saw me in a local store, what would you do?<br ...
<br/>
1. Why do you not like my theme?<br/>
<br/>
2. Do I seem dark to you?<br/>
<br/>
3. What would you say if I said I was a gothic?<br/>
<br/>
4. If you saw me in a local store, what would you do?<br ...
- Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>Just a few more questions...<br/>
<br/>
1. Why am I not your favorite mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
2. Why am I not the best mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
3. Why didn't you know my big brother's name is Josh?<br/>
<br/>
4. Do you know his name's Josh now?<br/>
<br/>
5. Did you know I have a big brother ...
<br/>
1. Why am I not your favorite mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
2. Why am I not the best mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
3. Why didn't you know my big brother's name is Josh?<br/>
<br/>
4. Do you know his name's Josh now?<br/>
<br/>
5. Did you know I have a big brother ...
- Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:55 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 6022
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>JOSH WON!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Be ready for my questions...<br/>
<br/>
1) Do you like the name Josh?<br/>
<br/>
2) Did you know I have a brother named Josh?<br/>
<br/>
3) Do you really hate your state of residence?<br/>
<br/>
4) Who's your favorite mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
5) Who's the best mIRC ...
<br/>
1) Do you like the name Josh?<br/>
<br/>
2) Did you know I have a brother named Josh?<br/>
<br/>
3) Do you really hate your state of residence?<br/>
<br/>
4) Who's your favorite mIRC scripter?<br/>
<br/>
5) Who's the best mIRC ...
- Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:53 am
- Forum: IRC Scripting
- Topic: Screenshots
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5187
Screenshots
[img]http://zero.sulcomp.com/theme.png[/img]
Yeah there's one... I think... I thought the theme was good so don't be dissin'
Yeah there's one... I think... I thought the theme was good so don't be dissin'