[Vector] Everlasting Love

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Josh »

I did this for a couple who are celebrating their 2nd anniversary on deviantART. It took me 4 hours; the couple used took 2 hours to perfect. You can view this on my deviantART account. Any comments or critique?

[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/[/url]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Tami »

Very well done, Josh...even if it is pink /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

I like the vector art you've done, and I think you should stick with it - could be a market for those vector posters you know - especially ones with motivational type messages. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Josh »

Yeah I was surpsied that I actually did something like this tbh with you. I didn't know I had it in me. Honestly I didn't like working with the pink in the beginning...I hated it, but now it's growing on me lol. I don't think it's large enough for a print though /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Josh »

That all the feedback I'm going to get on this? Pfft you all suck! Cept Tami /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
travis
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:48 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by travis »

You want feedback? Oh, ok.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Josh »

rofl, Travis. Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Marko »

um... yeh, I guess thats an OKAY try, i'm sure you'll pick it up in the future.
Hows that?

lol nah good work.
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

[Vector] Everlasting Love

Post by Josh »

Gawds you had me worried there for a minute, Marko :| Thanks /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /nerves.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nerves:' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”