Well, I gotta say it, dont beat me up or anything... Counter-Strike /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
And I got a few others aswell...
? Unreal Tournament (PC)
? Quake (PC)
? Half-Life (PC)
? Perfect Dark (N64)
and thats about it...
Search found 213 matches
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:03 am
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: Best FPS of all time?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2197
- Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:52 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: My screen Shots
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2681
My screen Shots
Why do you play US? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Start playing on Maelstrom EU server /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:51 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1800
Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
Nah, Maelstrom is a normal PvP server. Its not one of the oldest servers but not one of the newest either.
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:54 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1800
Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
hmm...run out of space, cant post any more screenys /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Damn attachment limit /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:51 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1800
Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
[attachment=53:attachment]
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:46 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1800
Tarren Mill Raid (Maelstrom Realm)
Well, me and a few other...quite alot actually... raided Tarren Mill. Was alot of fun (and alot of HKs for me )
Here are some screenshots
[attachment=52:attachment]
Here are some screenshots
[attachment=52:attachment]
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:26 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Rogue Techniques
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1430
Rogue Techniques
<r>Rogues can have alot of different weapons. The most normal ones are: 1x Dagger 1x Sword, 2x Sword or 2x Dagger.<br/>
What's the best is enteirly up to the player to decide as it totally depends on your playing style.<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>WB1) Dagger/Sword or Dagger/Dagger<e>[/b]</e></B> are ...
What's the best is enteirly up to the player to decide as it totally depends on your playing style.<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s>WB1) Dagger/Sword or Dagger/Dagger<e>[/b]</e></B> are ...
- Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:05 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: What realm are you on?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2333
What realm are you on?
<t>Well, just as simple as the topic says...What realm are you on?<br/>
also... please tell us what race/class/level etc you are...<br/>
<br/>
I might aswell go first...<br/>
<br/>
Realm: Burning Blade<br/>
Faction: Horde<br/>
Race: Orc<br/>
Class: Shaman<br/>
Level: 30<br/>
<br/>
Realm: The ...
also... please tell us what race/class/level etc you are...<br/>
<br/>
I might aswell go first...<br/>
<br/>
Realm: Burning Blade<br/>
Faction: Horde<br/>
Race: Orc<br/>
Class: Shaman<br/>
Level: 30<br/>
<br/>
Realm: The ...
- Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:41 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: My screen Shots
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2681
My screen Shots
I got a level 30 shaman on Burning Blade and a level 24 rogue on Maelstrom. Currently only playing on rogue...
- Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:58 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: My screen Shots
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2681
My screen Shots
It is very fun, u should try it.
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:25 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: My screen Shots
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2681
My screen Shots
What realm are you playing on? and is it european or us?
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:20 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Forum Rank Images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1749
Forum Rank Images
<t>I like the first one, it needs a little more work though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
How about making the text and edges of the speaker a little better, they look "choppy". And if you come up with something to make it look even better, do it then /blum.gif' class='bbc ...
How about making the text and edges of the speaker a little better, they look "choppy". And if you come up with something to make it look even better, do it then /blum.gif' class='bbc ...
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:56 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Forum Rank Images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1749
Forum Rank Images
<t>I know I said I wasnt gonna start another forum, but this one is totally different from what I've done before. The old ones was more like script kiddie forums, or something like that. This one is where Im going to release my music and pictures and whatever else I come up with. It's not aimed ...
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:26 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Forum Rank Images
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1749
Forum Rank Images
<t>Hello everyone, once more Im asking for a favor :/<br/>
<br/>
I'd appreciate if someone would make me some rank images for my forum (phpBB)...<br/>
The creator will be mentioned in a special "credits" section on the forum and on several other places (publicity /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
<br/>
I'd appreciate if someone would make me some rank images for my forum (phpBB)...<br/>
The creator will be mentioned in a special "credits" section on the forum and on several other places (publicity /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:10 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 53 Vote
- Replies: 2
- Views: 668
Banner Competition 53 Vote
nice.... *useless post*
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:02 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Welcome to our 400th Member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1300
Welcome to our 400th Member
w00t? 400 already?
- Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:00 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: Blog Titles Lenth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1677
Blog Titles Lenth
Would be a very good idea...
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:36 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 30
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2622
Wallpaper Competition 30
Wow sylo, thats awesome!
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:34 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 52 Vote
- Replies: 3
- Views: 946
Banner Competition 52 Vote
Good Luck!
- Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Optical Illusion program
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1242
Optical Illusion program
winblows compressor wont work, Ill try 7-ZIP when I get to other comp...
- Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:41 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Dance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1402
Dance
Yeh, realy nice
- Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:41 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: My Little Eye
- Replies: 2
- Views: 821
My Little Eye
Looks really cool! Keep em comming!
- Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:25 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Optical Illusion program
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1242
Optical Illusion program
I cant unzip it.. :S Im using winrar btw...
- Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:00 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2298
Planet
Great, just needs a little clouds n /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' /> on it, maybe a few stars in the background?
- Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:57 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 29
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2305
Wallpaper Competition 29
Great work all of you...
Erm, Ada, your second one contains...PINK!!!! have you gone crazy or something? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Erm, Ada, your second one contains...PINK!!!! have you gone crazy or something? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:53 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Is Mirc Code or no?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2201
Is Mirc Code or no?
I still say its both as I always has, even though you're all confusing me alot /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:48 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Is MS considering purchasing Red Hat?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1399
Is MS considering purchasing Red Hat?
I'd rather see IBM taking over Red Hat then Microsoft...
- Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:56 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Sunset in the Smokies
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1015
Sunset in the Smokies
Those are realy good!
- Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:55 am
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Places around the house
- Replies: 2
- Views: 843
Places around the house
Great pics...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:44 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 5812
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>1. How far is it from Stockholm to Gothenburg?<br/>
<br/>
2. Gothenburg to Stockholm?<br/>
<br/>
3. Ever played Natural Selection?<br/>
<br/>
4. Am I anoying you?<br/>
<br/>
5. Do you like iPod?<br/>
<br/>
6. What are you doing right now?<br/>
<br/>
7. Who do you think will win the next MOTM?<br ...
<br/>
2. Gothenburg to Stockholm?<br/>
<br/>
3. Ever played Natural Selection?<br/>
<br/>
4. Am I anoying you?<br/>
<br/>
5. Do you like iPod?<br/>
<br/>
6. What are you doing right now?<br/>
<br/>
7. Who do you think will win the next MOTM?<br ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:32 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: $me == $n00b?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1812
$me == $n00b?
Welcome, I kinda remember you... dunno really...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:31 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: HA HA I'm HERE!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2609
HA HA I'm HERE!
Welcome!
Advice 1: Dont get stewed!
Advice 2: Watch out for the birds!
Advice 1: Dont get stewed!
Advice 2: Watch out for the birds!
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:28 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Kentie
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2025
Happy Birthday Kentie
Happy Birthday!
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:27 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Tracking The Search Engine Bots
- Replies: 208
- Views: 23314
Tracking The Search Engine Bots
MicroSnotBot Viewing Members Profile
Phjeer teh b0t 1$ $74lk1ng j0h! /busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bustd)' />
Phjeer teh b0t 1$ $74lk1ng j0h! /busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bustd)' />
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:02 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2298
Planet
Looks realy cool, I might give it a shot later on
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:11 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2631
mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
<t>I definatly (typo?) dont think that mIRC is lame. It's where I started out, and it will probably help me alot in the future when learning other languages or just understanding code when I need to edit something...<br/>
I think Khaled has made a truly great job on it and if it wasnt focused on IRC ...
I think Khaled has made a truly great job on it and if it wasnt focused on IRC ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:05 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 52
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1709
Banner Competition 52
procrastinator?
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:36 am
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: Active Players?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 773
Active Players?
Is there anyone here who plays UT 2004? I got it installed and might start playing again if I find some people to play with...
- Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:03 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 5812
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>1. How many speakers do you have?<br/>
<br/>
2. Ever spelled bad?<br/>
<br/>
3. How about bad spelled?<br/>
<br/>
4. Has Ada ever put a bad spell on you?<br/>
<br/>
5. How about bad spelling?<br/>
<br/>
6. Do I spell bad?<br/>
<br/>
7. How many letters was there in my last post?<br/>
<br/>
8 ...
<br/>
2. Ever spelled bad?<br/>
<br/>
3. How about bad spelled?<br/>
<br/>
4. Has Ada ever put a bad spell on you?<br/>
<br/>
5. How about bad spelling?<br/>
<br/>
6. Do I spell bad?<br/>
<br/>
7. How many letters was there in my last post?<br/>
<br/>
8 ...
- Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:19 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 29
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2305
Wallpaper Competition 29
I'd enter, but I got alot to do, I just got home...
- Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:16 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 52
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1709
Banner Competition 52
I kinda like that one....
- Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:15 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
- Replies: 43
- Views: 5812
July 2005 MOTM: Josh`
<t>1. I kinda need some money, can you give me some?<br/>
<br/>
2. :'(<br/>
<br/>
3. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> or /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
4. Anope or Auspice?<br/>
<br/>
5. AMD or Intel?<br/>
<br/>
6. Would you like to live in Sweden?<br/>
<br/>
7 ...
<br/>
2. :'(<br/>
<br/>
3. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> or /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
4. Anope or Auspice?<br/>
<br/>
5. AMD or Intel?<br/>
<br/>
6. Would you like to live in Sweden?<br/>
<br/>
7 ...
- Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:08 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 51
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2787
Banner Competition 51
This could be kinda fun, maybe I'll enter for the first time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll see when I get home...
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:24 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July Member of the Month Poll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1489
July Member of the Month Poll
I'll kill whoever doesnt vote for paul!
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:13 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: July Member of the Month Poll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1489
July Member of the Month Poll
Quite close /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:47 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Sun
- Replies: 2
- Views: 725
Sun
Thanks! And yeh, but if I made the font smaller, I couldnt read what it said, and I couldnt find any other fonts that worked with that image, Im gonna search for a realy good font that I can use for signatures on images...
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:12 am
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: You know you've played too much...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 999
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:18 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Something Blue
- Replies: 0
- Views: 454
Something Blue
Erm... this is... something blue /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Made from a tut from good-tutorials...
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/Kretz_SomethingBlue.jpg"]<<Something Blue>>[/url]
Made from a tut from good-tutorials...
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/Kretz_SomethingBlue.jpg"]<<Something Blue>>[/url]
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:23 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 50 Vote
- Replies: 1
- Views: 586
Banner Competition 50 Vote
Good Luck!
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:56 am
- Forum: Help & Suggestions
- Topic: Skins
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2978
Skins
Ok, kewl...