Search found 64 matches
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:54 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4980
Banner Competition 85
<t>Wow, I hope that really doesn't offend anyone as there are some people (like my folks who now want me off this website) that won't like this. I suggest a new contest if that is ok with other people or admin, cause now my folks are being weird and are looking on this website to see if I'm even on ...
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Major Web Design and Development Tutorial
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2902
Major Web Design and Development Tutorial
Thats a good tutorial. Good job. Btw, yes it is easy to follow, but then again I'm experienced in web and design but that right there much have taken time to write (time I dont have =P). Good credit, KUDOS 4 U!!!
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:27 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4980
Banner Competition 85
Ok, I'll ask the question. Why did you choose the deadly sins? If I see a sniper, dont worry, I won't be going down first =)
HELP!
<t>Frontpage isn't really nice to flash as it is a macromedia program. Also what version of flash are you using and what version of frontpage are you using as well. I'll ask KJ about this as well and he should be able to post here to help you. But this seems a little simple but anyways those are my ...
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:02 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Gadget's Sigs Thread
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1737
Gadget's Sigs Thread
Jeeze dude, you do spend a lot of time doing sigs lol, I like that. shows dedication.
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:57 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 61
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5590
Wallpaper Competition 61
OMFG HAHAHA, that is so me awesome stuff dude. I like it i really do haha its just soo great haha. gj
- Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:05 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4980
Banner Competition 85
I would but I don't know any deadly sins as sins can be used differently such as religion sin or an assassin.
- Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:22 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 61
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5590
Wallpaper Competition 61
Nice job, KJ, did you get the bunny picture for when I took a picture of myself with a bunny headband on me??? U so suck lol
- Wed May 31, 2006 5:01 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4980
Banner Competition 85
Aaahhhh I think I'll pass as I have no clue what this is. Goodluck to those who enter =)
- Tue May 30, 2006 3:05 pm
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: Call of Cthulhu
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1075
Call of Cthulhu
<t>ALRIGHT PPL, I actually bought the game and let me tell you what the game is close to about.<br/>
<br/>
Call of Cthulhu is actually a First Person Shooting game that is based on the 1920's. It is a horror/mystery game and has an ok atmosphere. The gamescreen is a bit film grained which is ...
<br/>
Call of Cthulhu is actually a First Person Shooting game that is based on the 1920's. It is a horror/mystery game and has an ok atmosphere. The gamescreen is a bit film grained which is ...
- Tue May 30, 2006 1:58 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 85
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4980
Banner Competition 85
Ummm... 7 deadly sins? I'm not getting it at all. Please explain a little more. Thank you =)
- Mon May 29, 2006 12:54 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
<t>Well I do appreciate the extra day but I will not be able to finish the rest of the picture as I'm a bit too busy with my own work. I'll have to leave it as it is for now =( I should have worked on it when I was at KJ's house but then again I was having too much fun playing games =P. So I'll ...
- Fri May 26, 2006 4:48 pm
- Forum: Book Reviews
- Topic: Creating Games in C++: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1256
Creating Games in C++: A Step-by-Step Guide
I'll be getting into C++ in College. So far after reading this review, I'd buy it as it seems interesting and yet challenging =) Nice job Dren. Do you think you can make me a game =P jk.
- Fri May 26, 2006 4:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Blood.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6562
New Blood.
<t>It's easy making notes (if you know the notes well and if your a music artist) but there are some brushes out there that have notes as brushes. I don't have a location but I know deviantart has some. Sugar ha... hmmm *Puts sugar on a string and teases gadget by pulling it away from him* =P Come ...
- Fri May 26, 2006 4:42 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Forum Sig.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 871
Forum Sig.
Nice job. I can't crit on it either =P you should participate in the contests in The Arena. We need challengers!!! (I do'nt see many challengers so that's why I say join the arena).
- Fri May 26, 2006 1:29 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Blood.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6562
New Blood.
Haha, oh snap, i better hide my stash somewhere else. Gadget went ninja style now. RUN!!!
- Fri May 26, 2006 11:23 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Blood.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6562
New Blood.
Haha well welcome Gadget, glad to have you here. The more the merrier =) Can I video tape the beating please =P
- Thu May 25, 2006 6:07 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 84
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4056
Banner Competition 84
mmmmm foood can i have a bowl please?
- Wed May 24, 2006 7:31 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
I Like my baby, Shannon's eyes. They are baby blue and look HOT on her. =)
- Wed May 24, 2006 7:22 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
Lol well I spent a long time on that. Spending time on your own artwork (if you know what your doing) will pay off.
- Tue May 23, 2006 6:34 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
... right *hugs shotgun* lol =P
- Tue May 23, 2006 4:33 pm
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: Call of Cthulhu
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1075
Call of Cthulhu
I know dude, it does look good. I may go get it either today or tomorrow and try it out. If I wet my pants then its a great game to buy then.
- Tue May 23, 2006 4:26 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
Dren, ur scaring me.
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:59 pm
- Forum: Book Reviews
- Topic: Don't Make Me Think, Second Edition
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1019
Don't Make Me Think, Second Edition
That does look like an interesting book. I may have to buy that book. Amazon.com here I come =)
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:56 pm
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4059
Darkfire 3D
Well I'm glad that you think positive about that. I would really care, stalk them, then beat them for every cent they have (unless they are big and buff and can knock out a person in one hit then I'll just shoot him with a sniper weapon). Anyways haha I'm following you MUHAHAHA
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:54 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
Thanks but I'm wanting to put my house in the middle of the ocean =) so I'm not quite done. I just wanted to post it to show I am working on it and not being false (LIKE THEW, a fruit loop in our class =P)
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:51 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
=O *grabs Dren, trips him, then dances on his face* O= haha I knew you were going to comment on that dren, idk why but I knew you would. That is awesome. Now that's one cool dude i'd chill with.
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:47 pm
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: Call of Cthulhu
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1075
Call of Cthulhu
<t>Hey all, I came across this game over at Best Buy. This game I have never seen before and it looks nice but I didn't buy it because Counter-Strike Source and DoD Source was calling my name. Same price as CS: Source but anyways does anyone have this game and is it worth buying? Its called Call of ...
- Tue May 23, 2006 1:07 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
Lol, but being older does have their advantages. Ya gotta love partying at the 21 year old clubs and the girls (or men, if you are a girl) are awesome when dancing with (and no I don't dance with guys, a guy touch me and I'll be dancing on their face). =P
- Tue May 23, 2006 12:32 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
<t>Alrighty, here is a demo of what I have so far. I used my own camera to take pictures of certain things. I had to edit them of course because well, there were many stuff in the way. The clouds were a real bee sting as I had to add some of my own and clone some as well. Darken certain areas and ...
- Tue May 23, 2006 9:54 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4059
Darkfire 3D
<t>I do agree, the screen shots are a pain in the rear end. I'm a writer as well, I love to make up new stories and all. Its something I enjoy doing just like photoshop and illustrator. Tutorials also have to be clear and detailed as there are many newbies out there who need those details. Also make ...
- Mon May 22, 2006 8:44 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
Oh I will Kj, I will MUHAHAHAAH!!!
- Mon May 22, 2006 6:08 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
Lol that is a good idea. I should put it on mine when its done as well. I'm not finished with mine because i'm a lazy fruitcake and I go to photoshop, the games call my name, then I go and play them (I'm more focused when I'm at work). Anyways mine will be finished up soon =)
- Sun May 21, 2006 10:22 pm
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4059
Darkfire 3D
Haha tutorials oh yes. How to write a tutorial. First you Blah Blah Blah, then you Blah Blah Blah and then you Blah Blah Blah, and now you ahve the model. I hoe you have enjoyed this tutorial. =P I may write one for The Social Eye on certain parts but I'll make it available here as well.
- Sun May 21, 2006 10:20 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
Lol, yea, put a smile on your face, it will make the world a better place =P haha but look how safe you are... Your wearing a seat belt.
- Sun May 21, 2006 7:35 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4059
Darkfire 3D
Lol, KJ did that for 3Dfightclub to win but hey you are right. Good eyes. It's just like the thumb nail. He put it backwords but we didn't really care (he didn't actually) because it was just soo detailed that we liked it like that instead =P. Now, KJ wanted me to put some 3D on here so here we go ...
- Sat May 20, 2006 10:30 am
- Forum: 3D Graphics
- Topic: Darkfire 3D
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4059
Darkfire 3D
SHOWOFF!!! (Hey, I didnt get to see that gun you made, nice work and keep it up)
- Sat May 20, 2006 9:41 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Myself as Anime
- Replies: 4
- Views: 853
Myself as Anime
<t>Well the reason why I censored the weapon is because I do not want underage kids and teens to view the anime with a gun. I am very polite and am mannered as well and I have respect too. I know parents wouldn't like seeing their kids (just like my parents) looking at some anime that is holding a ...
- Sat May 20, 2006 9:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
From the outside it isn't big but when you step inside its like disney land. Lol Its a good house I think. Enough for my family and me to live under (family of 4) and we have like extra room for guests.
- Fri May 19, 2006 4:53 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Myself as Anime
- Replies: 4
- Views: 853
Myself as Anime
<t>Ok, I made myself as an anime and I censored the gun as I do feel it is not appropriate for people to see (Unless the Admin say its ok). I made this of my posing and then put it in Illustrator and BANG. I know I messed up on the hair but hey, I'm new to making anime.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://img ...
<br/>
[url="http://img ...
- Fri May 19, 2006 4:45 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
Yes it is my house. MY HOUSE!!! Wanna rob me... I don't think so =) *click click*
- Fri May 19, 2006 4:24 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Names and Pictures....
- Replies: 153
- Views: 22261
Names and Pictures....
<t>Alright now, since i'm getting into this forum much more, I think I'll post my picture up for you all. Yes I am a gangster (was back in high school). I'mma post 2 pictures as links so that everyone will see my gangster look and my business look.<br/>
<br/>
GANGSTER PIC<br/>
[url="http://img ...
<br/>
GANGSTER PIC<br/>
[url="http://img ...
- Fri May 19, 2006 3:36 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
- Replies: 3
- Views: 913
disintegrate part 2 - wallpaper
Wow, what a nice design you have there. I may just wanna put it on my desktop back at home as my other one is a love hina background... but it sure is a hard decision. Lets see, Love Hina with girls almost nude (but they aren't) or a sweet lookin 3d background... This will be hard to choose =P
- Fri May 19, 2006 3:34 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: CD Cover and WallPaper Design
- Replies: 2
- Views: 804
CD Cover and WallPaper Design
<t>I did that and it didn't look good with the yellow text. Also Dylan didn't like the glow and to top it all off, they changed their band name... AGAIN. So that design was scrapped. =( Everyone gets rejected every once in a while so I didn't take it to heart =P. I should re-design that CD Cover to ...
- Fri May 19, 2006 2:54 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Person =)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3190
New Person =)
Haha, KJ got poked. I guess its a welcoming poke *Gives Dren a High Five secretly* =P
- Fri May 19, 2006 2:10 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: CD Cover and WallPaper Design
- Replies: 2
- Views: 804
CD Cover and WallPaper Design
<t>Hey everyone. I decided to put the CD Cover I made for my friends band and also the wallpaper that I made for my works desktop. Would like to hear some suggestions or thoughts. Thank you.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/25377804/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/25377804/[/url]<br ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/25377804/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/25377804/[/url]<br ...
- Fri May 19, 2006 9:33 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Person =)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3190
New Person =)
Well, we are both in class (sitting next to each other because we are playing CS doing LAN) so we both thank you for the warm welcome.
- Fri May 19, 2006 7:57 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 60
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2735
Wallpaper Competition 60
Wow KJ, I think I have to top that now if I feel like it. Very nice job I must say. Two thumbs up for KJ /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Thu May 18, 2006 4:44 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Person =)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3190
New Person =)
<t>YES, KJ joined. That's awesome, now Dren, if you really want to see some animation, talk to KJ/Darkfire, he is pretty good at modeling and animating stuff in Maya. He know's a lot more in both Maya and Flash MX. Welcome aboard KJ. Oh yea, KJ is one of my best friends and I'm trying to get him to ...
- Thu May 18, 2006 1:33 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New Person =)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3190
New Person =)
Wow, I like the background. I'll PM you about something ok Tami, but to tibs, great job. Looks so simple but yet great.
EDIT: Oh yea, the ant picture I got 1st place at 3dtotal.com so I'm pretty happy about that ant.
EDIT: Oh yea, the ant picture I got 1st place at 3dtotal.com so I'm pretty happy about that ant.