I have a Pentium 4 computer and It see a problem it shut down automatically after some time .this problem is exit when
i have install the Window XP at the place of Window VISTA because i don't more about it
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:06 am
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Computer Problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1298
- Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:58 pm
- Forum: Windows Help
- Topic: Computer Problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1298
Computer Problem
Hi friend !
I have a computer with dual core processor i want to install the
Window VISTA in this system at the place of Window XP
but it not the Window VISTA . i want to know Vista can be install in my system.
I have a computer with dual core processor i want to install the
Window VISTA in this system at the place of Window XP
but it not the Window VISTA . i want to know Vista can be install in my system.
- Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 pm
- Forum: Linux Help
- Topic: Linux(Debian)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1739
Linux(Debian)
Hi friend !
I am so interested i the Linux but unfortunately i am not updated with this
all version so please tell me about some advance version and news about the Linux
I am so interested i the Linux but unfortunately i am not updated with this
all version so please tell me about some advance version and news about the Linux
- Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:48 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Novell and Microsoft?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1669
Novell and Microsoft?
I am using the Microsoft product before five year ago
and i do not know more about the Novell and i think it is
not populer.
and i do not know more about the Novell and i think it is
not populer.
- Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: New Computer, New Problem.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2529
New Computer, New Problem.
Hi friend !
I get a new computer last Tuesdays But it show the some problem i have
assemble the dual core processor but it doing processing like
2.00 Ghz processor .I want help about it .
I get a new computer last Tuesdays But it show the some problem i have
assemble the dual core processor but it doing processing like
2.00 Ghz processor .I want help about it .