Heya! I've decided to show up here once again. I'll try to be around a bit more on IRC and here. The purpose of this post is a question really.
How are you all? I haven't talked to any of you in a long while. I feel kinda guilty for just leaving IRC all of a sudden, but my computer died, then I ...
Search found 21 matches
- Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:09 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What's up folks?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1152
- Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
- Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
<t>Hold your ground, hold your ground! Posts of the Never ending thread, pages of the Toga Toga Toga forum! I see in your bytes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of PHP fails, when we forsake our forum accounts, and break all threads of subforums, but it ...
- Sun May 25, 2008 2:00 pm
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Story
- Replies: 151
- Views: 28419
The Story
table.
- Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:42 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7394
Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
<t>Happy birthday, old (no pun intended) friend. I hope you've had a great time. Thirty years is an awesome milestone. It isn't 20, when you're still young and foolish. It isn't 40 when you hit the middle age crisis. It isn't 50 when kids call you old. Pretty much anything after that is same as 50 ...
- Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 pm
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Just started playing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1830
Just started playing
I'd love to help you out, give you some stuff, tips or anything like that, but... I got hacked by some idiot, who managed to get me permanently banned. So, I'll be seeing you around KN I guess.
- Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:30 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The Logic Fallacy of Intelligent Design and Creationism
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1314
The Logic Fallacy of Intelligent Design and Creationism
<t>Meh, that's not much really. He didn't really prove anything. He just said that proving someone else wrong doesn't mean you're right, which is a fact that every intelligent person knows. I won't comment on either side, since it's quite pointless nowadays. I did laugh about someones comment saying ...
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:39 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 6000
How did you find KillaNet?
<t>Well, I'm a newbie, and I'm probably the only one that got here through the 12 Stones bulletin board. That's where I met NightStorm. Eventually I signed up for Bob's MSN site or whatever it is, and joined his chat. About that time somewhere, I found out about this magical place called IRC. I ...
- Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:16 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
Oh teh noes, danger of tetanus!
- Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:44 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
[quote name='Vercz' post='42391' date='Dec 22 2007, 03:06 AM']can if you want ada. i need to stock up on tranqs[/quote]
I'll call GreenPeace!
I'll call GreenPeace!
- Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:48 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
It will NEVER end. Someone better post after me. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
<t>So, the idea of a topic is mine, but the idea of showing pics just showed up in the chat today. So we're starting a topic for people to post their real life pictures. Post links only so we don't spam the thread up, and so people with slow internet can easily check the topic. Also, please don't ...
- Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:33 am
- Forum: Education Information
- Topic: Qantm Leap to London
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1251
Qantm Leap to London
That was mean. I thought they finally made quantum leaps possible. It did make me laugh though.
- Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:24 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello KillaNet!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2629
Hello KillaNet!
And now a non-staff greet!
Welcome to Killanet, EganFilm. I'm sure you'll like it here. This is possibly the coolest forum in the universe. At least that's what some delusional admins think here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Welcome to Killanet, EganFilm. I'm sure you'll like it here. This is possibly the coolest forum in the universe. At least that's what some delusional admins think here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
That's better. Let's keep it going. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:35 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2854
[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
You actually drew that car from scratch? In that case, I'm impressed. If not, it's still impressive. I like the silver one better too. Yellow cars always remind me of Transformers and Bumblebee. That was a really nice Mustang. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:30 pm
- Forum: General RPG & MMORPG
- Topic: Hellgate: London
- Replies: 0
- Views: 668
Hellgate: London
<t>I'm rather surprised no one mentioned this game.<br/>
<br/>
Hellgate London is a FPS/RPG made by Flagship Studios. Flagship Studios is a team of game developers mostly comprised of ex members of Blizzard North, the team that made the Diablo series. Some of them are legends of the gaming developer ...
<br/>
Hellgate London is a FPS/RPG made by Flagship Studios. Flagship Studios is a team of game developers mostly comprised of ex members of Blizzard North, the team that made the Diablo series. Some of them are legends of the gaming developer ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:44 am
- Forum: Graphix Battle Arena
- Topic: Web Design Competition
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7608
Web Design Competition
Reviving this thread simply because I am intrigued by the idea. I'd be in the competition for sure. Would this even be considered?
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:38 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 120683
The Never-Ending Thread
You left it to die??? YOU LEFT IT TO DIE!!!??? HOW COULD YOU!
*uses CPR*
Now, I want to see some posts. >/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
*uses CPR*
Now, I want to see some posts. >/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:07 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1941
Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
<t>[quote name='ner0' post='41781' date='Nov 9 2007, 02:25 PM']hey deejay, good to see you finally signed up to the coolest(!!) forum /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /><br/>
<br/>
how's croatia? I went there last year with work, beautiful place, though I went to split, no idea if that's ...
<br/>
how's croatia? I went there last year with work, beautiful place, though I went to split, no idea if that's ...
- Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:09 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1941
Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
<t>Hello folks! Since I've been hanging out in the chat lately, I decided I'd register here as well. So a little bit about me.<br/>
<br/>
I'm a 16 year old high school student. I live in Zagreb, Croatia, which is in Europe. I'm a very busy person usually, but while I'm at my computer, you'll always ...
<br/>
I'm a 16 year old high school student. I live in Zagreb, Croatia, which is in Europe. I'm a very busy person usually, but while I'm at my computer, you'll always ...