9th Banner Competition
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
9th Banner Competition
First thing's first; Thanks for all the votes and congratulations.
This weeks theme is space. Not space as in lack of (don't wanna see any blank banners from people trying to be funny!), that stuff up there *points*
If you need some inspiration, check out Greg Martins' work:
[url="http://artofgregmartin.com"]ArtofGregMartin.com[/url]
[url="http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/browse_results.asp?cid=238826441667216773"]Zazzle Gallery 1[/url]
[url="http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/browse_results.asp?cid=238988254197335432"]Zazzle Gallery 2[/url]
Good luck all /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
This weeks theme is space. Not space as in lack of (don't wanna see any blank banners from people trying to be funny!), that stuff up there *points*
If you need some inspiration, check out Greg Martins' work:
[url="http://artofgregmartin.com"]ArtofGregMartin.com[/url]
[url="http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/browse_results.asp?cid=238826441667216773"]Zazzle Gallery 1[/url]
[url="http://www.zazzle.com/contributors/products/gallery/browse_results.asp?cid=238988254197335432"]Zazzle Gallery 2[/url]
Good luck all /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Sp3culuM on Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9th Banner Competition
o0o0o i thought it was gonna be pink... but good theme newayz
PINKY /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' /> /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
PINKY /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' /> /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
9th Banner Competition
well done Sp3culuM
space erm.. ill give it ago one day soonish..
ggz all
space erm.. ill give it ago one day soonish..
ggz all
9th Banner Competition
"w00t"
I know I can't win, but what the helllll, got bored /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/9th%20-%20stars.jpg[/img]
I know I can't win, but what the helllll, got bored /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/9th%20-%20stars.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Sp3culuM on Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9th Banner Competition
I Finally Entered...
With a crappy banner lol
Meh.. I guess I could do better but it was made really fast lol
With a crappy banner lol
Meh.. I guess I could do better but it was made really fast lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
9th Banner Competition
Yup... i'm alive.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
9th Banner Competition
I told you the mullet would be in the way.
9th Banner Competition
[quote name='bindy person thing..']Yup... i'm alive.[/quote]
So purdy bindy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
So purdy bindy /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by Josh on Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
9th Banner Competition
Thnx Joshmiester /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I took it from an original i just did for DA.
It's based off a spacescape of mine called "_LO_"
You can check it out here [url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10553064/"]"LINK ME PLZ"[/url]
Time taken 2hrs
Enjoy & Destroy
I took it from an original i just did for DA.
It's based off a spacescape of mine called "_LO_"
You can check it out here [url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10553064/"]"LINK ME PLZ"[/url]
Time taken 2hrs
Enjoy & Destroy
9th Banner Competition
This was my favourite show /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgsept23.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgsept23.gif[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
9th Banner Competition
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgsept24.gif[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
9th Banner Competition
heres a very late entry, enjoy.
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/kgcontest/kgcontest2.png[/img]
[img]http://hoax.killanet.net/kgcontest/kgcontest2.png[/img]

9th Banner Competition
heres mine lol...go Red Dwarf /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[img]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/rd-space.png[/img]
NOTE: i dont claim ownership of the images in my picture /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://vercz.killagraphix.com/images/rd-space.png[/img]
NOTE: i dont claim ownership of the images in my picture /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
9th Banner Competition
really Really Bad Entry But meh.
[img]http://xt10.net/images/data2/kg_space_entry1.gif[/img]
[img]http://xt10.net/images/data2/kg_space_entry1.gif[/img]
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]







