Banner Competition 11
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Competition 11
This weeks theme is Industrial so start your programs & get designing. (muah)
Banner Competition 11
define industrial /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 11
Hmmmkay.. I've done two of the same banner (one lighter than the other), I made this with increased gamma so when I put it back to normal it was kinda dark, so I have the original which may appear dark to some and another with a white layer (20% opacity) over the top which should look ok or too light for some.
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/11th_b.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Sp3culuM on Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner Competition 11
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgOct6.gif[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 11
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgOct7.gif[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Banner Competition 11
Hoax... typo... :$
Banner Competition 11
damn /Doh1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(doh)' /> , the good thing is i keep .psd files of everything i do, so should be fixed soon. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Banner Competition 11
lol quality typo lol
[align=center][color=\"red\"]You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny[/align][/color]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]Banner Competition 11
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/kgoct8.gif[/img]
another attempt
another attempt

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 11
Nice ada i LOVE the text effect and the font /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Bara
Bara
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Banner Competition 11
thanks...it was one of the tutorials on the page exile posted

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 11
[img]http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/indust.png[/img]
I don't know if its considered "industrial" but meh, I tried and thats all that matters, Enjoy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
I don't know if its considered "industrial" but meh, I tried and thats all that matters, Enjoy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Banner Competition 11
My Go, it aint much but its something at least.
[img]http://xt10.net/images/data3/kg_industrial.jpg[/img]
[img]http://xt10.net/images/data3/kg_industrial.jpg[/img]
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]




