I request a more presise description of the so called "G-rating" on your channel.
I've just been kicked from your channel on PSO for
quote: slapping 'radar' with my large manhood :unquote
this after (i presume but no offence if wrong) he
quote: kicked me in the balls and swung a sledge hammer round my face : unquote
[quote]-Radar- Cartoon characters hit themselves with various weapons, thus, being g-rated.[/quote]
So why was I kicked and he wasn't ?
Could any site / channel OWNERS please address this issue.
thanks in advance
Lx1
"G" rating
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
"G" rating
being there at the time..i can reply...
ill answer your question, with another...
How many times do you see cartoon characters hitting eachother with their "large manhood"
i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages
*edit: server and channel owners will stick by what i did also*
ill answer your question, with another...
How many times do you see cartoon characters hitting eachother with their "large manhood"
i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages
*edit: server and channel owners will stick by what i did also*
Last edited by Vercz on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"G" rating
[quote name='Vercz' date='Oct 14 2004, 12:50 PM']being there at the time..i can reply...
ill answer your question, with another...
How many times do you see cartoon characters hitting eachother with their "large manhood"
i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages
*edit: server and channel owners will stick by what i did also*
[right][post="11531"][/post][/right][/quote]
You haven't actually answered my question /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />....
[quote]i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages[/quote]
How is hitting someone in the head with a sledgehammer suitable for all ages? (An act which would be rated for late night television viewing in the UK and I hope in the US or whereever you are from)
So back to the main question.. Why was I kicked for saying what I said and the other person wasn't?
Regards Lx1
ill answer your question, with another...
How many times do you see cartoon characters hitting eachother with their "large manhood"
i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages
*edit: server and channel owners will stick by what i did also*
[right][post="11531"][/post][/right][/quote]
You haven't actually answered my question /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />....
[quote]i did the kicking, i stand by my decision, it was NOT suitable for a G rated room, G meaning General, suitable for ALL ages[/quote]
How is hitting someone in the head with a sledgehammer suitable for all ages? (An act which would be rated for late night television viewing in the UK and I hope in the US or whereever you are from)
So back to the main question.. Why was I kicked for saying what I said and the other person wasn't?
Regards Lx1

"G" rating
lx1 i understand where your coming from... even tho u used the correct way of using your words its still wasent needed... *meaning you could of just used sleghammer* but hey your back in the room so i spose it can be droped now eh?? i hate it when things are draged out over a small thing...
i was just wondering if you were warned at all cuz if you wernt i could look into that...
Please enjoy the chat room
Bara
i was just wondering if you were warned at all cuz if you wernt i could look into that...
Please enjoy the chat room
Bara
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]"G" rating
[quote name='Baralai' date='Oct 14 2004, 04:40 PM']lx1 i understand where your coming from... even tho u used the correct way of using your words its still wasent needed... *meaning you could of just used sleghammer* but hey your back in the room so i spose it can be droped now eh?? i hate it when things are draged out over a small thing...
i was just wondering if you were warned at all cuz if you wernt i could look into that...
Please enjoy the chat room
Bara
[right][post="11535"][/post][/right][/quote]
Well as it started the 'heated discussion' as i wouldn't call it an arguement was about me connecting and leaving as I was having problems with mIRC. Then escalated into this. I really don't give a monkeys about it tbh but I guess people will be people. I don't really think I've done anything majorly wrong. But hey, I can't judge people.. that's up to the 'moderators' to do.
Regards.
i was just wondering if you were warned at all cuz if you wernt i could look into that...
Please enjoy the chat room
Bara
[right][post="11535"][/post][/right][/quote]
Well as it started the 'heated discussion' as i wouldn't call it an arguement was about me connecting and leaving as I was having problems with mIRC. Then escalated into this. I really don't give a monkeys about it tbh but I guess people will be people. I don't really think I've done anything majorly wrong. But hey, I can't judge people.. that's up to the 'moderators' to do.
Regards.

"G" rating
Before this issue gets bigger than it needs to be--yes the channel is G-rated, which means there should be no references to what was previously mentioned. As you're both (LX & Radar) now both in the know, I feel the issue resolved; now let's all get back to enjoying chat /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



