Chat Quotes
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Chat Quotes
Can't threaten any more, had to start this. Want #killagraphix quotes please, not ones you made up or think are funny. Also make sure they stick to the forum guidelines that means relativly clean. Lets hope this thread doesn't get too big but hey, its all in the name of humour /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Heres a nice one to start us off which nero has been waiting for me to post all day
/angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[quote] &CombatWombat : yeh scott, i wanna see a pic ;p
+Uziel : trin's getting turned on here.
&Penguin : me too ;p[/quote]
Heres a nice one to start us off which nero has been waiting for me to post all day
/angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[quote] &CombatWombat : yeh scott, i wanna see a pic ;p
+Uziel : trin's getting turned on here.
&Penguin : me too ;p[/quote]
Last edited by Scott on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
post the bit before it darn j00
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Chat Quotes
I KNOW, I WAS INNOCENT...
IF ANYONE HAS THAT LOG WITH TIMESTAMPS, LOOK AT IT
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> I'll get revenge buzzard /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and ohhh it shall be sweet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
IF ANYONE HAS THAT LOG WITH TIMESTAMPS, LOOK AT IT
/stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> I'll get revenge buzzard /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and ohhh it shall be sweet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Chat Quotes
I know you will, and im waiting /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *takes care on chat*
Last edited by Scott on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
[quote][02:04pm] <~Moppy> w0rd[/quote]
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Chat Quotes
hehehehehehe...a rare mistake from ada....
[quote name='Adaera']* Adaera smacks head upside the head[/quote]
[quote name='Adaera']* Adaera smacks head upside the head[/quote]
Chat Quotes
erm.....yea
this happened today (16 August 2004)
[quote][15:56:53] #killagraphix :: JOIN :: Vu|ture!stewedchic@12Stones-PSO-Chat-F2E7615B.ipt.aol.com
[15:56:53] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Vu|ture Vu|ture
[15:56:53] * us3rX[away] sets mode: +v Vu|ture
[15:56:55] * &The_NutHouse stabs Adaera with a trout.
[15:56:58] LoVeDoCtOrCaSa: O.o
[15:56:58] The_NutHouse: erm...
[15:56:59] * +Nutbarx` eats the trout
[15:57:03] * The_NutHouse is now known as redrum
[15:57:03] * &mobil1_oils isnt here
[15:57:05] redrum: (A)
[15:57:05] Nutbarx`: ruuuuuuuuuun
[15:57:09] Vu|ture: :|
[15:57:09] redrum: lmfao
[15:57:11] * +LoVeDoCtOrCaSa isnt here either
[15:57:12] redrum: hi vulture[/quote]
P.S. sorry ada /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
this happened today (16 August 2004)
[quote][15:56:53] #killagraphix :: JOIN :: Vu|ture!stewedchic@12Stones-PSO-Chat-F2E7615B.ipt.aol.com
[15:56:53] * ChanServ sets mode: +ao Vu|ture Vu|ture
[15:56:53] * us3rX[away] sets mode: +v Vu|ture
[15:56:55] * &The_NutHouse stabs Adaera with a trout.
[15:56:58] LoVeDoCtOrCaSa: O.o
[15:56:58] The_NutHouse: erm...
[15:56:59] * +Nutbarx` eats the trout
[15:57:03] * The_NutHouse is now known as redrum
[15:57:03] * &mobil1_oils isnt here
[15:57:05] redrum: (A)
[15:57:05] Nutbarx`: ruuuuuuuuuun
[15:57:09] Vu|ture: :|
[15:57:09] redrum: lmfao
[15:57:11] * +LoVeDoCtOrCaSa isnt here either
[15:57:12] redrum: hi vulture[/quote]
P.S. sorry ada /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Last edited by Jim on Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Chat Quotes
oh you will be sorry, young man... prepare for intense stewing... with a dash or cliff descending, and being smacked upside the head a few times /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
psssst: lets increase his workload *sniggers*
/diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
psssst: lets increase his workload *sniggers*
/diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Chat Quotes
I think we should nero /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
Sounds like a plan /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
Chat Quotes
[quote]~TechWitch is happy with simple things
(~TechWitch): after all, I like men[/quote]
*runs*
(~TechWitch): after all, I like men[/quote]
*runs*
Chat Quotes
You guys deserved that one and you know why lol...buncha meanies picking on the witch all the time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
[quote name='#KillaGraphix'][09:30:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] still haven't opened the old mirc huh nick? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:30:48] [ ][ Josh` ] rofl
[09:30:58] [ + ][ Nickman ] nope
[09:31:32] [ ][ Josh` ] at least I know he won't open it up and just start talking in the status window and expecting someone to talk back
[09:31:39] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] LMFAO
[09:31:42] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LOL
[09:31:48] [ ][ Josh` ] That was my first experience with mirc
[09:31:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] josh..did you do that?
[09:31:49] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] lmfao
[09:31:51] [ ][ Josh` ] yes
[09:31:52] [ ][ Josh` ] lol
[09:31:52] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] aaaaaaaahahahaha
[09:32:00] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "hello..."
[09:32:04] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "ping?"
[09:32:05] [ ][ Josh` ] I downloaded Godzilla and I ran it and started talking
[09:32:09] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] "you are not in a channel"
[09:32:11] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "hi there"
[09:32:11] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] lmfao
[09:32:14] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "PONG!"
[09:32:15] [ ][ Josh` ] I remember what I said too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[09:32:20] [ ][ Josh` ] "Hello there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />"
[09:32:29] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] hahaaaaaaa
[09:32:30] [ ][ Josh` ] "Is there anyone here who could help me learn how to run a script?"
[09:32:34] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LMFAO
[09:32:37] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] omg lmfao lmfao
[09:32:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] I really think that needs a place in chat quotes, mobes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:33:12] [ ][ Josh` ] And then when I squinted hard enough trying to read what text was on the screen over that ugly godzilla picture it said "* Not on a channel"
[09:33:22] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LOL
[09:33:27] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] and you went...HUH?
[09:33:31] [ ][ Josh` ] yup
[09:33:37] [ ][ Josh` ] so I just started typing random things lol
[09:33:46] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] oh my ... chat quotes
[09:33:48] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] what a good idea
[09:33:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] so THAT'S how you code our site[/quote]
I thought id post the whole thing, its all good /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:30:48] [ ][ Josh` ] rofl
[09:30:58] [ + ][ Nickman ] nope
[09:31:32] [ ][ Josh` ] at least I know he won't open it up and just start talking in the status window and expecting someone to talk back
[09:31:39] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] LMFAO
[09:31:42] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LOL
[09:31:48] [ ][ Josh` ] That was my first experience with mirc
[09:31:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] josh..did you do that?
[09:31:49] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] lmfao
[09:31:51] [ ][ Josh` ] yes
[09:31:52] [ ][ Josh` ] lol
[09:31:52] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] aaaaaaaahahahaha
[09:32:00] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "hello..."
[09:32:04] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "ping?"
[09:32:05] [ ][ Josh` ] I downloaded Godzilla and I ran it and started talking
[09:32:09] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] "you are not in a channel"
[09:32:11] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "hi there"
[09:32:11] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] lmfao
[09:32:14] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] "PONG!"
[09:32:15] [ ][ Josh` ] I remember what I said too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[09:32:20] [ ][ Josh` ] "Hello there /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />"
[09:32:29] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] hahaaaaaaa
[09:32:30] [ ][ Josh` ] "Is there anyone here who could help me learn how to run a script?"
[09:32:34] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LMFAO
[09:32:37] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] omg lmfao lmfao
[09:32:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] I really think that needs a place in chat quotes, mobes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[09:33:12] [ ][ Josh` ] And then when I squinted hard enough trying to read what text was on the screen over that ugly godzilla picture it said "* Not on a channel"
[09:33:22] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] LOL
[09:33:27] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] and you went...HUH?
[09:33:31] [ ][ Josh` ] yup
[09:33:37] [ ][ Josh` ] so I just started typing random things lol
[09:33:46] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] oh my ... chat quotes
[09:33:48] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] what a good idea
[09:33:48] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] so THAT'S how you code our site[/quote]
I thought id post the whole thing, its all good /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Chat Quotes
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> that's funny...reminds me of my first script
*downloads script
*runs it
*not in a channel
*swears
*deletes script
*goes to find another one
did that about 4 times /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
*downloads script
*runs it
*not in a channel
*swears
*deletes script
*goes to find another one
did that about 4 times /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Chat Quotes
strange..but that was my first experience with a script too lmao...instead, i used BioHazard v2.0 though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...took me a month-ish to work out how to join a server /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Chat Quotes
The first time I used a script I used blank mirc and tried to connect to MSN, didn't have much luck without Vincula /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Chat Quotes
omg you guys are all the scripters, I can't script...but I didn't do the "not in a channel" thing....maybe that's where I went wrong /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Chat Quotes
yup, its the key to becoming a scripter..lol..
"You must crawl before you walk"
"To truely succede, you must first fail"
etc, etc...
"You must crawl before you walk"
"To truely succede, you must first fail"
etc, etc...
Chat Quotes
mobes now you embarrassed me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> :$
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
I have other ways of doing that too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Chat Quotes
oh gawds.. don't do it :|
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Chat Quotes
[quote name='RuffRyders' date='Oct 26 2004, 03:35 PM']j00 g07 qu073d
[right][post="12144"][/post][/right][/quote]
as did jo0h /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[right][post="12144"][/post][/right][/quote]
as did jo0h /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Chat Quotes
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> as did I get pwned.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
*Would never dream of embarrasing Josh... on purpose /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Chat Quotes
hmm..priceless
[quote name='mobil1_oils in #mp3'](7:48:39p) ~mobil1_oils | ([Winamp]) -==- [Christina Aguilera] - [Come on Over (All I Want Is You)] - [Christina Aguilera] - [03:23] - [128KBps] - [44KHz] - [3.1MB]
(7:49:07p) ~mobil1_oils | ummm
(7:49:10p) ~mobil1_oils | you didnt see that[/quote]
wheeeeeeee ;x
Last edited by Vercz on Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
lol.. I miss that song!!! ;o *runs off to go download it*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Chat Quotes
Lol.. don't forget to find some Stevie Wonder.. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> he's a legend.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Chat Quotes
[00:45] my tv is haunted :|
[00:45] It turned itself off...
[00:46] I used to think mine was that way too.... till I found out I was sitting on the remote
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
[00:45] It turned itself off...
[00:46] I used to think mine was that way too.... till I found out I was sitting on the remote
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Chat Quotes
You missed the rest...
03:42:45 am [Self/NightStorm] yeah... I now have a useless remote, and a need for a new TV
03:42:45 am [Self/NightStorm] yeah... I now have a useless remote, and a need for a new TV
Chat Quotes
yeah but the first part was funniest...dunno why...well I do...but I'm not saying /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Chat Quotes
/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> i've never been that weird /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Chat Quotes
rofl NS /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Chat Quotes
[quote]Quit: (Josh`) (josh@12Stones-PSO-Chat-8C359351.client.mchsi.com) (User has been banned from 12Stones-PSO-Chat (pwned))[/quote]
Poor josh
Poor josh
Chat Quotes
poor josh /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Chat Quotes
[quote]Quit: (redrum) (redrum@12Stones-PSO-Chat-70A3564D.chvlva.adelphia.net) ([irc.publicservicesonline.com] Local kill by Adaera (see told you I could))[/quote]
Pwned /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
Pwned /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
Ahahaha, she wouldnt Daaaaaaaaaare do that to me /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Chat Quotes
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Chat Quotes
hmm, how to get her back for that one /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Chat Quotes
[quote name='Vulture' date='Oct 29 2004, 04:01 PM'][quote] Quit: (Josh`) (josh@12Stones-PSO-Chat-8C359351.client.mchsi.com) (User has been banned from 12Stones-PSO-Chat (pwned))[/quote]
Poor josh
[right][post="12403"][/post][/right]
[/quote]
errrmm... When did that happen? :|
[quote]* Game is afraid of josh
* Josh` isn't everyone?
* Quit: Game (*!GAME@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1A33023F.speed.planet.nl): Ping timeout
* Josh` guess so o.o[/quote]
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Poor josh
[right][post="12403"][/post][/right]
[/quote]
errrmm... When did that happen? :|
[quote]* Game is afraid of josh
* Josh` isn't everyone?
* Quit: Game (*!GAME@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1A33023F.speed.planet.nl): Ping timeout
* Josh` guess so o.o[/quote]
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Chat Quotes
[quote name='December 10th' date=' 2004']5:16pm| ! &Dren wonders if he should pulse his 500,000 keys yet
5:17pm| (&ner0) heh
5:17pm| (&ner0) cheat /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) no?
5:17pm| (&Dren) I'll let it build up to 1,000,000 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) then I'll pulse it lol
5:17pm| ! &ner0 wonders if josh has been sitting on the kayboard
5:18pm| (&ner0) key*
5:18pm| (&Dren) .....I tried that /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
5:18pm| (&ner0) rofl
5:18pm| (&Dren) the computer just goes BEEP.......... BEEP............. BEEP.......... BEEP[/quote]
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&ner0) heh
5:17pm| (&ner0) cheat /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) no?
5:17pm| (&Dren) I'll let it build up to 1,000,000 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
5:17pm| (&Dren) then I'll pulse it lol
5:17pm| ! &ner0 wonders if josh has been sitting on the kayboard
5:18pm| (&ner0) key*
5:18pm| (&Dren) .....I tried that /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
5:18pm| (&ner0) rofl
5:18pm| (&Dren) the computer just goes BEEP.......... BEEP............. BEEP.......... BEEP[/quote]
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Chat Quotes
Only in new zealand /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
[quote]þ 10:19p þþþ mode ChanServ sets mode (+a Endophyte)
þ 10:19p -ChanServ- Endophyte used ChanServ PROTECT: endophyte
þ 10:19p þþþ mode Endophyte sets mode (+b ~r:*)
þ 10:19p þþþ kick Endophyte was kicked by Endophyte (Endophyte)
* Retrieving channel modes...
þ 10:20p þþþ mode Trinity sets mode (-b ~r:*)
þ 10:20p þþþ join Endophyte (_@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1095564A.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
þ 10:20p þþþ mode redrum sets mode (+v Endophyte)
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> doh
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> i didnt think you could kick yourself when protected ;\[/quote]
edit: took out the numbers so it was somewhat readable /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[quote]þ 10:19p þþþ mode ChanServ sets mode (+a Endophyte)
þ 10:19p -ChanServ- Endophyte used ChanServ PROTECT: endophyte
þ 10:19p þþþ mode Endophyte sets mode (+b ~r:*)
þ 10:19p þþþ kick Endophyte was kicked by Endophyte (Endophyte)
* Retrieving channel modes...
þ 10:20p þþþ mode Trinity sets mode (-b ~r:*)
þ 10:20p þþþ join Endophyte (_@12Stones-PSO-Chat-1095564A.dialup.xtra.co.nz)
þ 10:20p þþþ mode redrum sets mode (+v Endophyte)
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> doh
þ 10:20p <+Endophyte> i didnt think you could kick yourself when protected ;\[/quote]
edit: took out the numbers so it was somewhat readable /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Last edited by Trinity on Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
[quote][01:09a | & ner0 ] my bedroom is pink
[01:10a | & mobil1_oils ] aaaaahahaha
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] lol!
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] *posts*
[01:11a | & ner0 ] my favorite color is pink and I like daisy in the vase beside my bed
[01:11a | @ Endophyte ] lol![/quote] /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
[01:10a | & mobil1_oils ] aaaaahahaha
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] lol!
[01:10a | @ Endophyte ] *posts*
[01:11a | & ner0 ] my favorite color is pink and I like daisy in the vase beside my bed
[01:11a | @ Endophyte ] lol![/quote] /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Last edited by Endo on Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
It is not pink! Yall made him say that /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Chat Quotes
[quote name='rofl'][14:47:22] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] maybe you'll marry, maybe you wont. maybe you'll have children, maybe you wont, if you do have children... lock them under the stairs (8)
[14:48:37] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] child services frowns on that
[14:48:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] good idea though
[14:48:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] Michael get yer butt down here, I wanna try something
[14:48:59] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] >/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[14:49:00] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] (A)
[14:49:20] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] lmao
[14:49:23] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] hitting him with moppy?
[14:49:39] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] well no, I thought I'd lock him under the stairs
[14:49:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] he can be harry potty
[14:49:46] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] er potter*
[14:49:53] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] AHAHAHHAA
[14:49:56] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] lmfao[/quote]
[14:48:37] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] child services frowns on that
[14:48:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] good idea though
[14:48:55] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] Michael get yer butt down here, I wanna try something
[14:48:59] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] >/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[14:49:00] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] (A)
[14:49:20] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] lmao
[14:49:23] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] hitting him with moppy?
[14:49:39] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] well no, I thought I'd lock him under the stairs
[14:49:43] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] he can be harry potty
[14:49:46] [ ~ ][ Adaera ] er potter*
[14:49:53] [ & ][ mobil1_oils ] AHAHAHHAA
[14:49:56] [ & ][ Elec[bbl] ] lmfao[/quote]
Chat Quotes
hmm...charming witch aint she
Last edited by Vercz on Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chat Quotes
[quote](16:11:30) (&penguin): i fancy un jus de sp3c[/quote] right.......
Chat Quotes
/Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
I meant like crushed up, and then made into a smoothie... wasn't sure how to say that in french
oh and btw... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> @ scott
DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
I meant like crushed up, and then made into a smoothie... wasn't sure how to say that in french
oh and btw... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> @ scott
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.




