Hydrairc

News, Snippets & Assistance with IRC scripting

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hydrairc

Post by Tami »

This was originally posted on Killanet by exile on April 16 2004

Some of you may want to have a look at HydraIRC as an easy alternative to mIRC. It has a nice interface & is quite easy to use.
Worth checking out.
[url="http://www.hydrairc.com/"]HydraIRC Site[/url] [url="http://www.hydrairc.com/index.php?page=downloads&PHPSESSID=fea6241fc8dff735df498d5882db35db"]HydraIRC Download[/url]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Boogymanx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:39 am

Hydrairc

Post by Boogymanx »

I've used HydraIRC and I just don't like it,have used some other clients aswell,I just am too used to mirc I guess.
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hydrairc

Post by Jim »

I have also used HydraIRC and it's a lot harder to change the themes...or I just couldn't do it /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> other than that it's a nice client.
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Hydrairc

Post by Josh »

I've used it before and thought everything was pretty easy... lol I mean I bet with everyone's "theme switching problem" they wasn't able to do something in mirc as well /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Just takes getting used to.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Wingx
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hydrairc

Post by Wingx »

I still prefere pimpin' my mirc /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Post Reply

Return to “IRC Scripting”