Radar's Riddle
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Radar's Riddle
I come in many colours, light and dark.
I'm always the same size,
it does not matter if you use your eyes.
Alone I am not much.
But in a group, I can do a lot.
Without me,
some people would make no sense,
Whether logical or not.
When grouped, I can form lines or even complete objects.
I can show many things,
Real or not.
I'm always the same size,
it does not matter if you use your eyes.
Alone I am not much.
But in a group, I can do a lot.
Without me,
some people would make no sense,
Whether logical or not.
When grouped, I can form lines or even complete objects.
I can show many things,
Real or not.
Last edited by radar on Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radar's Riddle
a person?
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Radar's Riddle
It's not a person and it's not a bell /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Keep on guessing.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle
I didn't know he could come in many colours, no.
Radar's Riddle
ive also suggested; a lightbulb, a star, and a lie..all were given the thumbs down by radar.. lol
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle
Any more hints? Because it seems pretty hard atm /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Radar's Riddle
Hrm. When it gets to 13 posts I'll make up some more clues.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle
a day? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Radar's Riddle
pixel? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Radar's Riddle
It's not hints.
It's not flags.
And it sure as hell not a day.
ner0's got it.
It's not flags.
And it sure as hell not a day.
ner0's got it.


