Your Fav. Band
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Your Fav. Band
/bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> Well Uhh i think everyone knows my fav. band lol PRAISE SLIPKNOT!!! /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Last edited by Michael on Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your Fav. Band
SwitchFoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Your Fav. Band
switchfoot, machine gun fellatio and uh dj tiesto
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
Adema /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
Why Afroman?
Because of the obscenities in his songs?
I guess some of his songs are half decent.
Because of the obscenities in his songs?
I guess some of his songs are half decent.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Your Fav. Band
(8) I was gunna clean my room, but then i got high...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
Don't be amazed at the stories I tell ya. I met a woman in the heart of Australia.
Had a big <censored> and big <censored>, too, so I hopped in her <censored> like a kangaroo.
^ Some more Afroman.
Had a big <censored> and big <censored>, too, so I hopped in her <censored> like a kangaroo.
^ Some more Afroman.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Your Fav. Band
You didn't say Tiesto, I hope I misread that one.
I like Pet Duo or The Streets /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I like Pet Duo or The Streets /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
The Streets.. would be better if they actually sang..
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Your Fav. Band
/dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> :afro: Wit a colt 45 and 2 zigzags, baby thas all we need.. we go to da park afta dark and smoke that tumble weed :afro: /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' /> /dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' />
Your Fav. Band
Nirvana... Easily... After that... Ahh... Maybe Weezer or Muse?
Your Fav. Band
omg weezer, its been years since I heard a song by them, *goes off in search of it*
oh yeah, fave band...
i'd have to say d12/eminem, and yeah Mike, afroman is cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
oh yeah, fave band...
i'd have to say d12/eminem, and yeah Mike, afroman is cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Last edited by ner0 on Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
Weezer aren't they the band that sung with the Sesame street puppet things?
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Your Fav. Band
not sure ruff, I keep hearing the song in my head now though /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, still dunno what its called, I'll look it up when i'm less busy
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
I have one of their songs from a So Fresh Cd not sure if you've heard it before it's called "Island Under The Sun" it sounds alright... /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
Rift
Your Fav. Band
Smashing pumpkins is my favorite, i have such a nostalgic feeling even when i first heard their music /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Your Fav. Band
Ruff, yes weezer are the band that did the film clip with the muppets.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Your Fav. Band
No, this was definately weezer, im watching it on MTV right now. Miss piggy has the drummer tied up or something, and kermit is freaking out.
Your Fav. Band
The song is called "Keep Fishin'" I love that film clip... lol
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
and just to add to my favorite bands.. I have to add DC Talk and my fav song from them is In The Light
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
DC Talk? Can't say I've ever heard of them. What genre of music are they?
And I think ICP did a song about Kermit the frog being stoned or something?
And I think ICP did a song about Kermit the frog being stoned or something?
Last edited by RuffRyders on Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Your Fav. Band
Ummm, they're I dunno lol.. Christian Rock?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Your Fav. Band
Haven't heard that one yet /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
-
KillzoneKing
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:03 pm
Your Fav. Band
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Yo Its Me Mike /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> On a Diffrent Name Since i Cant Use My Old One
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
/cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
Why can't you use your old one /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />?
The bruises fade but memories are made.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Your Fav. Band
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> amazing..
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Your Fav. Band
music is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Your Fav. Band
Paul (or his dad, at least) would probably kill me if I didn't list his band, so 12 Stones ranks right up there on my list.
Along with Nickelback (seen them live more times than I can count), 3 Doors Down, U2, Godsmack, Kim Mitchell, Silvertide, Shinedown...
Along with Nickelback (seen them live more times than I can count), 3 Doors Down, U2, Godsmack, Kim Mitchell, Silvertide, Shinedown...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Your Fav. Band
I got way too many favs to list, but 12 Stones is up there with them, so is Nuno and Coheed & Cambria... and ofcourse Bob the Builder.
Your Fav. Band
I like his hair /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> never heard his music though. /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Last edited by Jim on Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Your Fav. Band
You've never heard Bob???
He was the very pioneer to ragae music in the Western World. Consider it this way... any man who could influence Eric Clapton is truly a Legend.
He was the very pioneer to ragae music in the Western World. Consider it this way... any man who could influence Eric Clapton is truly a Legend.
Your Fav. Band
Maybe I'll go buy some someday...soon would be good too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Your Fav. Band
or jus download a song from ITunes
i personaly like "Buffalo Soilder" /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
i personaly like "Buffalo Soilder" /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Your Fav. Band
METALLICA!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> And Linkin Park, Korn, Evanescence, Manowar, Nickelback, Tiesto, Infected Mushroom, RHCP, Alice in Chains and alot more...




