G'Day!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
blade_aussie
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:29 pm
G'Day!
G'Day everyone,
I'm not very good at typing these sort of things, but Mr S invited me to join, and I did.
Just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to be here.
Cheers
Blade
- Professional Fruitloop
I'm not very good at typing these sort of things, but Mr S invited me to join, and I did.
Just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to be here.
Cheers
Blade
- Professional Fruitloop
G'Day!
Welcome, professional fruitloop eh? You should fit in well here /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />
G'Day!
Hello blade_aussie /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
G'Day!
Welcome to killagraphix, be sure to enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
G'Day!
Well hellow there welcome to our humble forum /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
* PS.: do you have some C4 explosives ner0 ate mine all /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> and i can't find the detonater . <_<
* PS.: do you have some C4 explosives ner0 ate mine all /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> and i can't find the detonater . <_<
...
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
G'Day!
He/she was lost in the downtime most probably /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
G'Day!
yes..resident fruitloop is vercz..but we can assasinate him /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
lets go!!
oh..and uh..
welcome to kg ;p
lets go!!
oh..and uh..
welcome to kg ;p
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]






