Happy New Year
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy New Year
happy new year to all the killagraphix staff and members /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />

Happy New Year
/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' />
backatcha hoax, and happy new year to everyone here as well.
Here's hoping that 2005 is a better year for all of us /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
backatcha hoax, and happy new year to everyone here as well.
Here's hoping that 2005 is a better year for all of us /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy New Year
Happy new year everyone, may your new year be awesome and wonderful and much better than this year. Enjoy your night everyone! I should be out enjoying myself but instead im sitting here enjoying what left of teh night.. eh! Shoudl go glowstick raving down the main streeet!
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Happy New Year
as has been said alot by staff lately.. HFNY!! ..which if you cant work out..take the door to your left /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so happy new year to all
[quote name='electrix']Enjoy your night everyone![/quote]
hm..yaw..*sighs*
so happy new year to all
[quote name='electrix']Enjoy your night everyone![/quote]
hm..yaw..*sighs*
Happy New Year
Happy new year all, hope ya have a great one... I know I will, I start driving later this coming year /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
and I certainly will enjoy my night (grin)
and I certainly will enjoy my night (grin)
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Happy New Year
awww /wub.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' /> *joins in with the group hug*
Happy 2005 Everyone!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy 2005 Everyone!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Happy New Year
HFNY... wheee... i'm on my 7th drink of the night WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Happy New Year
that all? lightweight /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> jk
/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' /> /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
/confetti.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hfny)' /> /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Last edited by ner0 on Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Happy New Year
yay, another year...and the end of High School
HFNY everyone /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
HFNY everyone /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Happy New Year
Well by the end of the night i had had my 6 jim beam burboun and cola, and i had had a further 6 VB stubbies. And i am still not hung over, i just don't get it...
Happy New Year
GUYS?????? /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Happy New Year
Soooo pwned
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Happy New Year
Hopefully like Adaera said the new year is a great year for us all.
I started my year off by setting myself a few goals which I hope to achieve but if I don't then, there's always next year /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
I started my year off by setting myself a few goals which I hope to achieve but if I don't then, there's always next year /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.




