[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/RainDrop_ByJosh.jpg[/img]
No, I didn't do this on my own I used a tutorial which is right [url="http://setupdesigns.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=375&hl="]here[/url] (Their forum skin brings back a lot of memories /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ) Just thought I'd make that clear /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
K... This turned out pretty good.. I did shape the raindrop by myself (I didn't read ahead in the tutorial where it said how and where to shape it at) I already knew the magnet tool moved object's points around and I used it and found that it showed me where I could have edited it and not make everything such a huge difficult task lol.
What do yall think? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
First Render In Cinema 4D
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
First Render In Cinema 4D
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
First Render In Cinema 4D
It looks really good Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , alot better than the one I made /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
First Render In Cinema 4D
good job Josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by ner0 on Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
First Render In Cinema 4D
ty & ty.
lol red.... That was a pretty simple tutorial. I want to start modeling things but I really need to learn what all the controls do and what options I have /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I'm awaiting a reply from Tibs on this render /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> He's our Cinema Guru /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
lol red.... That was a pretty simple tutorial. I want to start modeling things but I really need to learn what all the controls do and what options I have /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I'm awaiting a reply from Tibs on this render /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> He's our Cinema Guru /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
bctrainers
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:22 pm
First Render In Cinema 4D
Looks good. /coolthumb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool1)' />
First Render In Cinema 4D
Great start on the rendering josh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Now try animating it using " Cloth & Clothile " tags and make it drop into some water /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
j/k
Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Now try animating it using " Cloth & Clothile " tags and make it drop into some water /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
j/k
Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
First Render In Cinema 4D
*refuses to reply cuz Josh said GUYS* /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
First Render In Cinema 4D
Get some glasses /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> hehe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
First Render In Cinema 4D
Nice edit Josh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's a good start, and never apologize for using a tutorial, only apologize for never moving *beyond* using tutorials. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
It's a good start, and never apologize for using a tutorial, only apologize for never moving *beyond* using tutorials. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
First Render In Cinema 4D
lol.. I tried modeling a birdie last night.... He was a brown bird but I couldn't get his neck right /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I got tired of working on it and hit ctrl + n lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

