How Old are YOU?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
How Old are YOU?
how old is everyone and how long have ou been creating computer artwork?
How Old are YOU?
I'm 16, and I've been into computer graphics since around a year ago, around which time I found GraphixGround (now KillaGraphix) and I've been hooked ever since, my computer-related interests lie now primarily with the coding type things such as php/css/html/sql/whatever else...
how old are you dofus?
how old are you dofus?
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
How Old are YOU?
sorry i forgot to mention. im only 13. im 5 foot 8 and i got alot to learn. ive into computer graphics for about 8 months now and i came hear to improve. hopefully youll be able to see my work soon once i finish it.
Last edited by Dofus on Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How Old are YOU?
Hahaha. I'm 19, and 6 foot 3 /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Been into webdesign for about 5 years now, and graphics for about 2 years, also have a lot to learn /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Been into webdesign for about 5 years now, and graphics for about 2 years, also have a lot to learn /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
How Old are YOU?
I'm 17, and have been creating stuff for under a year now. lol. Same as ner0, i came to graphixground and started creating, that was the only reason lol.
Last edited by mobil1_oils on Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How Old are YOU?
I'm 15. Been interested for about 2 or 3 years..It all started with Flash and it's now led to vb/css/html/php/photoshop/cinema 4d /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
How Old are YOU?
Good Grief.......... /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Sheesh!
I finished my Second tour of duty in the Marine Corps before any of you were even born
LOL......
Thats not a bad thing..
Sheesh!
I finished my Second tour of duty in the Marine Corps before any of you were even born
LOL......
Thats not a bad thing..
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.


-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
How Old are YOU?
You trying to steal the "old" title from ada turtleman? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
How Old are YOU?
16 Too, i started messing with graphics 2years ago with a free programme on my computer..PhotoStudioSE or something; then moved to PhotoShop7 and later after that flash
How Old are YOU?
majority of are pretty young. yougness rules /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
How Old are YOU?
LMAO Moblil1.............. She can have it!!!!
trust me on that,, but heck to me shes a youngin!!
trust me on that,, but heck to me shes a youngin!!
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.


How Old are YOU?
i turn 16 in around 3 months, been into comp gfx for about 2 years, into webdesign for a couple of months, never really bothered to learn itproperly. and i know abit of flash.
Still got alot to learn /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Still got alot to learn /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

How Old are YOU?
I'm 14, been into photoshop for umm... I have no idea, probably around a bit over a year and but I havn't done anything for a long time... Getting lazy! lol
How Old are YOU?
I'm 16, and I've been into scripting for almost 2 years, with a few graphics on the side /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
How Old are YOU?
i'm 15 and most of the days i listen to music and annoy ppl on irc /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
was into scripting for like 2 years, now i do a little bit of gfx, not much tho
was into scripting for like 2 years, now i do a little bit of gfx, not much tho
Last edited by Wingx on Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
How Old are YOU?
oh gosh....uhm lemme seee...im 15, ive been coding irc scripts for uhh... 4 years i think..roughly, graphics for around 3.5..ish, been doing websites for about 3 years..
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
How Old are YOU?
[quote name='Sp3culuM' date='Jan 23 2005, 11:23 AM']So does English class! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="19083"][/post][/right][/quote]
lmao! ths thread gets the luckiness to be the first thread i post in since coming back, wo0t. anyway im 18 been using computers about, uh.. 4 years maybe? and graphics about 2 years, a lot to learn like everyone else, but you never know everything so everyone has to learn something.. but meh,'sall good. you will be rid of my philosophical babblings soon.
[right][post="19083"][/post][/right][/quote]
lmao! ths thread gets the luckiness to be the first thread i post in since coming back, wo0t. anyway im 18 been using computers about, uh.. 4 years maybe? and graphics about 2 years, a lot to learn like everyone else, but you never know everything so everyone has to learn something.. but meh,'sall good. you will be rid of my philosophical babblings soon.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
How Old are YOU?
I'm 40, been an artist of sorts my whole life, computer graphics for about 3 years.
Leccy dahling, step into my office /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Ok...height=5'6"
Leccy dahling, step into my office /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
Ok...height=5'6"
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How Old are YOU?
i am 20, 5'11" been doing art my whole life been doing computer graphix for about 4 years
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
How Old are YOU?
We're including our height now? /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> well then.. I'm 6' lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
How Old are YOU?
Forgot to mention, i've been into graphics for under a year as i said, been into IRC scripting for about 2 years, into computers and chatrooms for about 4 years.
Height = 5'11"
Height = 5'11"
How Old are YOU?
muawhahahaha I'm taller than mobes!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> [/teasing] :$
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
How Old are YOU?
I don't care.. I care that I am taller than mobes /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> muawhahaha
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
How Old are YOU?
I'm 17 and without going into my life story I was involved in two websites before i found killagraphix and I was interested in HTML/CSS design. Since then, I have learnt PHP and invented my own news/comments system which resides on my website [url="http://www.frozenplague.net"]here[/url]
How Old are YOU?
Im also 13 and been creating graphix on da computer for around 9 months maybe 10...........and i rule all of yall cuz im 5'7...pretty tall for my age
How Old are YOU?
i'd rather not answer the how old part so publicly - even though it is the whole point of this thread. i'm old enough to be paranoid about my age, but not old enough to be comfortable blurting it out /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
ummm, i think im 5'8 or something, all i know is im shorter than rift lol.
i pretty much started working with graphics the day i joined up here. cant remember when that was, you'll have to check under my name to the left.
before that i spent three years at university and gained a bachelor of science in human resources and information technology. no real skill aquired during that time, but i can write really good essays!
Nem
ummm, i think im 5'8 or something, all i know is im shorter than rift lol.
i pretty much started working with graphics the day i joined up here. cant remember when that was, you'll have to check under my name to the left.
before that i spent three years at university and gained a bachelor of science in human resources and information technology. no real skill aquired during that time, but i can write really good essays!
Nem

How Old are YOU?
im 17 but i havnt started any computer graphix yet
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
How Old are YOU?
I'm 47 and my name is Mel Gibson.... pfft..
I'm about 6"0 tall.
I'm about 6"0 tall.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
How Old are YOU?
[quote name='Sp3culuM' date='Jan 24 2005, 08:27 AM']I'm taller than you all /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[right][post="19168"][/post][/right][/quote]
meh, im just a little bit shorter than you ;@
[right][post="19168"][/post][/right][/quote]
meh, im just a little bit shorter than you ;@
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
How Old are YOU?
*chops sp3c's legs off and the knees...muahahaha
i'm umm...6' something and i try at graphics and webdeisgn for the last year or so...i think =d
Edited to add...i'm 18
i'm umm...6' something and i try at graphics and webdeisgn for the last year or so...i think =d
Edited to add...i'm 18
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
How Old are YOU?
I'm around 182cm's about the average height of an Australian male, so I'm not complaining.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.







