Well I showed this one to Ada and she told me to post it in here, I find it strange none of you saw this one before cause it's about the most crazy site I have ever seen.
[url="http://www.whoswestudios.com/flashsite.html"]http://www.whoswestudios.com/flashsite.html[/url]
Who's We Studio's
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Who's We Studio's
lol, you've shown us a couple times..guess no one hs really seen it? Because I remember spending a while on that site wondering how they did everything /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Who's We Studio's
holy hell, our flash people better get a move on :|
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Who's We Studio's
Dang, that site looks really cool
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Who's We Studio's
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=1160"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=1160[/url] /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Still..a very nice site
Still..a very nice site
Who's We Studio's
lmfaooooo...
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]



