Intellimouse 4
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Intellimouse 4
Got bored. I did the top picture, the bottom one is the reference I used. All PS7, about an hour and 60 odd layers.
[img]http://www.nnn-clan.net/pics/intellimouse4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.nnn-clan.net/pics/intellimouse4.jpg[/img]
Intellimouse 4
wow, that looks nice sp3c, you should try doing this in 3d /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Intellimouse 4
Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> 3D's not my cup of tea though, plus my computer's not good enough for it.. feel free to try it yourself though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Intellimouse 4
Well you did a fantastic job in 2d /spoton.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y1)' />
...
Intellimouse 4
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
*gets out ps tutorial book again*
excellent job, sp3c /firstprize.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(prize)' />
*gets out ps tutorial book again*
excellent job, sp3c /firstprize.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(prize)' />
Last edited by Tami on Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Intellimouse 4
Looks great dude. If we could swear in our posts I would probably have the record for the most swears in one post after looking at this image. Its flipping* briliant.
*Fill with another applicable word
*Fill with another applicable word
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Intellimouse 4
Haha, I get the idea /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Thanks for the 'kind' words /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Thanks for the 'kind' words /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Intellimouse 4
Realy nice there spec... I gotta learn to do that... or just learn to do something...
Intellimouse 4
Thanks Kretz. It isn't too hard to do. Simple use of the pen tool and a little airbrushing /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Intellimouse 4
Pen tool, huh! Its a love hate thing with that. I can either get it to make the shapes I want, or just end up with a load of unattractive curvy lines! Damn my feeble brain!
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Intellimouse 4
Haha. The pen tool's easy to use. Like many other things though, you can only get better with practice.
Intellimouse 4
Hmm... you're english and you say the exact same thing as what my TAFE teacher said. Be you him?
Intellimouse is teh pwn.
Intellimouse is teh pwn.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Intellimouse 4
If Sp4cyoolahm is your TAFE teacher, i suggest you ask for a full refund of your fees, aswell as compensation ontop of that. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Intellimouse 4
Hahaha.
If I knew what a TAFE teacher was, I'd probably say yes just for comedy value /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
If I knew what a TAFE teacher was, I'd probably say yes just for comedy value /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Intellimouse 4
TAFE = Tertiary And Further Education. It's like "Pre-Uni" sorta.



