Id realy like it if someone made me an image for my cs clan to put on toplistsites.
The image should be the same style as my website: [url="http://clan-sw.no-ip.org"]http://clan-sw.no-ip.org[/url] and the size should be: 468x60
Thank you very much!
//Kretz
Toplist image (cs clan)
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Toplist image (cs clan)
Clan templates? Didn't realise things were that bad for you Kretz /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> ul /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
ANYWAY, I'd love to do this.. but I don't really think cs clans should have any sort of topsites ranking, plus I have loadsa work to do already *points at ada* .. sorry dude /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ANYWAY, I'd love to do this.. but I don't really think cs clans should have any sort of topsites ranking, plus I have loadsa work to do already *points at ada* .. sorry dude /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Toplist image (cs clan)
THIS IS NOT LONGER WANTED.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED

