Thanks for the votes all! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
After thinking for a while I decided to come up with a theme of: Instruments
Guitars....Clarinets.....Gong? Who knows..you come up with an instrument and make it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Yes I know it kind of goes with last weeks theme of music, but I've been waiting for me to get chosen and I want this theme! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> HAH! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Thanks again for the votes! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 7
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 7
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 7
hmmmm interesting theme....I'll have to see what I can come up with /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 7
[attachment=627:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 7
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/gongwp.gif"]Boinggggggg[/url]
It's about the only instrument I can play....since I got banned from playing the stereo.
It's about the only instrument I can play....since I got banned from playing the stereo.
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wallpaper Competition 7
lmao shy...good entries guys
*watches himself get yelled at by Adaera*
*watches himself get yelled at by Adaera*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 7
[url="http://us3rx.killagraphix.com/wpcomp/instruments.png"]Clickage /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[size=0]*Used Stock Photo for the Guiltar, Permission was granted after submiting link to finished product, then used an plugin to "rough" it up[/size]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[size=0]*Used Stock Photo for the Guiltar, Permission was granted after submiting link to finished product, then used an plugin to "rough" it up[/size]
Last edited by us3rX on Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]


