Got a light?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Got a light?
Here's one of my 2 new scene's I have been working on for quite some time. This one is finished the other one isn't.
What do you think?
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/[/url]
What do you think?
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/16166051/[/url]
...
Got a light?
0.o very nice tibs /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Got a light?
Commented on your account.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Got a light?
Wow! This is just getting freaking now tibs, it all look so real, especially that lighter; es-especially the top of it, great work! /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Got a light?
defenetly, i've got a problem with the glass however, i think you have made it too gloosy/reflective so now it looks like plastic instead of glass.The rest of it is ace. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Got a light?
Well the background was also a bit dodgy so I changed it.
[url="http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg"]http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg[/url]
[url="http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg"]http://img16.exs.cx/img16/2355/gotalight6zv.jpg[/url]
...
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Got a light?
Nice job Tibs! .... curiousity is killing me.... what's under the checkered cloth? A pack of smokes? A piece of cake (mmmmm....cake)? Perhaps a very very small box of beer? ....... OH GOD WHAT IS IT? JUST TELL ME!!!


Got a light?
Hahaha well that's up to you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll leave you and your fantasy to figur that one out /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Got a light?
OH GOD! ... you mean bugger you! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...lol...jk
[quote name='Tibs']I'll leave you and your fantasy to figur that one out[/quote]
I warn you, that may be dangerous... With that in mind, I'm guessing a pesky rat was running through your house and fell into a compactor and was pressed out in a small box shape. You then had to put the poor little guy to rest and covered him with a checkered cloth while you held a funeral ceremony. Thus, your picture is really a tragic funeral scene.
Perhaps it should be retitled from "Got a light?" to "Go to the light"
In fact, I took the liberty of [url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/gotothelight.jpg"]making a few little changes[/url]
lol... just kidding Tibs, don't let my insanity take away from the fact that you really did do a great job! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[quote name='Tibs']I'll leave you and your fantasy to figur that one out[/quote]
I warn you, that may be dangerous... With that in mind, I'm guessing a pesky rat was running through your house and fell into a compactor and was pressed out in a small box shape. You then had to put the poor little guy to rest and covered him with a checkered cloth while you held a funeral ceremony. Thus, your picture is really a tragic funeral scene.
Perhaps it should be retitled from "Got a light?" to "Go to the light"
In fact, I took the liberty of [url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/gotothelight.jpg"]making a few little changes[/url]
lol... just kidding Tibs, don't let my insanity take away from the fact that you really did do a great job! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by FlyingDoggyJake on Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Got a light?
hehe go to the light. I remember when I first joined there was a joke similar to "Due to high electricity costs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Got a light?
Great work Tibs /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I can't find any faults.. looks extremely professional.
I can't find any faults.. looks extremely professional.
The bruises fade but memories are made.


