A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Post by Tami »

<r>Sumas Mountain area
P4160089copy.jpg
Along a hiking trail at Bridal Falls Provincial Park

[attachment=757:attachment]</r>
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Post by us3rX »

Nice job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Post by Shydragonchic »

/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> greeeeeeen trees and sunshine /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Post by radar »

As said in chat,

You have sun in canada?!

It's an invasion! RUUUUUUN!
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

A Couple of the Photos I've Taken Lately

Post by Tami »

Of course we have sun in Canada /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />

And don't worry Shy....it poured rain while we were on the north side of the river and through Hope, then when we headed west on Hwy 1, it cleared up when we got to the Provincial Park, stayed nice until about Abbotsford, rained for a few miles, then got nice again.

If it's decent out tomorrow I want to go up to Allouette Lake...however it was not a red sunset tonight, so who knows....
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”