[url="http://uselessmoviequotes.com/files/togatoga.wav"]http://uselessmoviequotes.com/files/togatoga.wav[/url]
w00000t
OMFGWTFTOGA!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
OMFGWTFTOGA!
From the movie National Lampoon's Animal House - THEY THROW A TOGA PARTY - WATCH NOW
OMFGWTFTOGA!
I'll listen when i'm not sitting in class /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
OMFGWTFTOGA!
I have Animal House vid, it rocks. Toga parties own kthx? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
OMFGWTFTOGA!
so im a squirrel, youre not, how pathetic, you are <3.
i wonder if foamy threw toga parties?
i wonder if foamy threw toga parties?
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]


