Yes if you search for tutorials on c4d you'll probably come across that one stupid lava lamp tutorial which in my opinion is kind of annoying since everyone thinks you copy it whenever you make a WIP such as this one... No I'm not using that tutorial just to clear everything up.
This is a model of the lava lamp I have in my room actually.. the only thing missing at the moment is the cord and I plan on adding that soon when I figure out how to model that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://img220.echo.cx/img220/5637/wip5205highlres3jh.gif[/img]
WIP: Lava lamp
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
WIP: Lava lamp
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
WIP: Lava lamp
Oh yeah.. want the [url="http://img220.echo.cx/img220/8605/wip5205highhres8wx.gif"]high resolution?[/url]
Last edited by Josh on Mon May 02, 2005 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
