Think you're smart?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Think you're smart?
[url="http://www.ripleys.com/games/iq.html"]http://www.ripleys.com/games/iq.html[/url]
Think you're smart?
*smacks NS for posting that right when I have to go to work* /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Think you're smart?
/unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/win.png"]I won?[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/win.png"]I won?[/url]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Think you're smart?
arg! so hard =p
-
Carson
Think you're smart?
it took 3 attempts but i beat it, so where do i claim my prize? /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
Think you're smart?
err josh... in your screenshot, what exactly were you searching google for? /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.

