New Sig
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
New Sig
Hiya!
Umm well I guess I need a new sig.
Size: 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels
Color: red, white, black, grey
Text: I would like it to say "king of hearts" in big font then "Xbox Moderator" in a smaller font down on the right bottom corner.
Other: I would like it to look "killanet" ish but please do play around with it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Thanks in advance /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Umm well I guess I need a new sig.
Size: 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels
Color: red, white, black, grey
Text: I would like it to say "king of hearts" in big font then "Xbox Moderator" in a smaller font down on the right bottom corner.
Other: I would like it to look "killanet" ish but please do play around with it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Thanks in advance /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Last edited by king_of_hearts on Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Sig
Good job Kobra; nice use of effects...regardless of what you say in chat, you *are* improving /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
New Sig
*post before he heads to bed*
Wow guys the banners are great! Haha. Thats right ada, I need a banner rotator. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Wow guys the banners are great! Haha. Thats right ada, I need a banner rotator. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />


