Wallpaper Competition 24

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by ner0 »

Thanks for the votes ^.^ my first win /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

I guess, comin from a neighborhood where there's definitely a lot of character.. that "where we live" would be a decent theme, like I live in a mainly urban area so I might use maybe a brick wall with some graffiti for the WP.. if I lived in a country area It'd be more nature focused.. hope that's clear and enjoy /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]uploader 1[/url] / [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]uploader 2[/url]
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by Brock »

w00t it's my first ever wallpaper comp and I get to put mine up first =p /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Wallpaper-Competition.png"]My Wallpaper XD[/url]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by Tami »

a street...where I live

Title: Hometown

[attachment=1166:attachment]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by Josh »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by Josh »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

Wallpaper Competition 24

Post by Shydragonchic »

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/makehay.jpg"]Make Hay While The Sun Shines[/url] <---the 'backyard' where I grew up
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”