A day at the hospital.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
A day at the hospital.
Ok some of you know that i finished my hospital scene. I'm making this post to show you the progress it went through. I will show you several images with the final one + a wire at the end.
Hope you enjoy.
Hope you enjoy.
...
A day at the hospital.
That piece is absolutely incredible, Tibs. You have a true talent for realism in your work. I always look forward to seeing more projects from you. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
A day at the hospital.
which way do we go? Left -> Right -> Down and so on?
A day at the hospital.
Amazing stuff tibs /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
C4D i presume?
C4D i presume?

A day at the hospital.
I do believe so... You're a 3DS Max user aren't you hoax`, or is that some other staff member I'm thinking of? :\
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
A day at the hospital.
no thats partly right, i gave up on it, my computer couldnt handle 3dsmax /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

A day at the hospital.
very nice work tibs
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
A day at the hospital.
Wow. Truely great work Tibs, thats excellent! /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
A day at the hospital.
l33t3r1f1c Tibs XD
A day at the hospital.
[quote name='Josh`' date='Jul 10 2005, 10:32 PM']I do believe so... You're a 3DS Max user aren't you hoax`, or is that some other staff member I'm thinking of? :\
[right][post="26034"][/post][/right][/quote]
I used to use 3dsmax too.
Tibs for C4D Prez!
[right][post="26034"][/post][/right][/quote]
I used to use 3dsmax too.
Tibs for C4D Prez!
A day at the hospital.
Great work as always Tibs, looking forward to seeing more from you...




