MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Time to start listing your nominations /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
ner0 - for all the things he's done for me. He's always realy helpfull and he has hosted 2 irc-servers for me and so on... realy a good guy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Rift does behind the scenes security work? If so then rename that ---> /ninja_hide.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fade)' /> from (-fade-) to /flick_tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(rift)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I wish to nominate Adaera for their continuous encouragements towards/to me when I am doing graphics work! And Don't Even Think About Editng That! /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> <--- Coz I got my K-niff /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
I wish to nominate Adaera for their continuous encouragements towards/to me when I am doing graphics work! And Don't Even Think About Editng That! /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> <--- Coz I got my K-niff /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
*nominates shydragonchic for always being there when I need her*

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
Rift: For continuous work to improve our websites and help others one step at a time.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
MOTM Nominations-July 2005
I think I'll vote for Josh`.. for showing such an awesome desire to learn lately, and for basically being cool /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.


