My new blog layout
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
My new blog layout
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/blog_layout.gif"]Clickeh![/url]
Comments/Suggestions?
Comments/Suggestions?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new blog layout
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> Nice Work Josh` /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I have no suggestions /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
I have a something though!
iRStealingIt /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I have no suggestions /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
I have a something though!
iRStealingIt /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
My new blog layout
Thanks both,
and yes, I like green websites /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
and yes, I like green websites /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new blog layout
green ownz j00? o.0
My new blog layout
nice work josh.
quackquack - the human-duck likes it too.
quackquack - the human-duck likes it too.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
My new blog layout
lol Human Duck!
Where the hell do you get that from?
Where the hell do you get that from?
My new blog layout
[quote name='Brock' date='Jul 23 2005, 05:57 PM']lol Human Duck!
Where the hell do you get that from?
[right][post="26413"][/post][/right][/quote]
lmao.... it's more of an inside joke more than anything /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Where the hell do you get that from?
[right][post="26413"][/post][/right][/quote]
lmao.... it's more of an inside joke more than anything /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
My new blog layout
I love it, it's dark, it's very clean, well presented, nice and smooth. Good work.
My new blog layout
It looks quite nice, the colours work well together. The actual layout itself could be a little improved though, you've got plenty of unused space in the header. I'd be tempted to move 'Profile' and 'Preamble' sections up next to the logo and move the affiliates below the links. Obviously it would like a completely different layout, but it'd be a better use of space imo.
As always though, don't mean to get ya down with my suggestions. Keep up the good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
As always though, don't mean to get ya down with my suggestions. Keep up the good work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
My new blog layout
lol; you never get me down with your suggestions /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I could easily do that with css positioning =d
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new blog layout
hmm...
Can you use CSS to murder Sp3culuM's Avator?! o.0
lol
Good Work Dren!(I had to use backspace /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> )
I reckon it's pretty awesome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> It's one of those templates you can just Ctrl+U and hey presto you've got new colours /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If only you could code a Colour Scheme chooser to work inside your blog...hang on you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Can you use CSS to murder Sp3culuM's Avator?! o.0
lol
Good Work Dren!(I had to use backspace /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> )
I reckon it's pretty awesome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> It's one of those templates you can just Ctrl+U and hey presto you've got new colours /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> If only you could code a Colour Scheme chooser to work inside your blog...hang on you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
My new blog layout
Great work on that layout! Keep inproving it ^^
What? This is my 150th post /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
What? This is my 150th post /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by Kretz on Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog layout
Dren,
Some suggestions here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Keep up the good work
- Never stop experimenting with green, I am doing some green experimenting at school and it is proving cool 8)
- Do not listen to any put downs!
- Always listen to Suggestions!
- Go With Your Heart!
- And Last But Not Least \m/ GO THE GREEN \m/
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Some suggestions here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Keep up the good work
- Never stop experimenting with green, I am doing some green experimenting at school and it is proving cool 8)
- Do not listen to any put downs!
- Always listen to Suggestions!
- Go With Your Heart!
- And Last But Not Least \m/ GO THE GREEN \m/
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
My new blog layout
ARGH!!!!!!! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> If anyone can slice that layout and put it in layout form on the web be my guest... I am done with it.... I can't stand it rofl. I'm going to make some layout requests right now (2 to be exact) and maybe start over and get it pu on the web... If you want to see what I have right now uhhh... take a look [url="http://www.killablogs.com/dren/"]here[/url]. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new blog layout
I really thought I'd replied here, lol.. but I guess not.
I think you've done an awesome job on the layout, and as for slicing I'd be happy to give it a go, but I must warn I'm not the most suited for the job /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
give me a shout on msn if you're interested and I'll do what I can
I think you've done an awesome job on the layout, and as for slicing I'd be happy to give it a go, but I must warn I'm not the most suited for the job /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
give me a shout on msn if you're interested and I'll do what I can
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.


