Thank you all for the votes. It was a reall close competition.
Anyways. I decided, scence im a crazy US loving, war hating, anti-bush person, I'ld set this weeks theme to "Political"
Political...Depicting an interest in a particular political issue. It consists of, but not limited to, cartoon-style renditions, personal photographic manipulations, illustrations, etc. "Political" could also describe the overall mood of the wallpaper, while keeping consistency with a subject relative to the political genre.
Good luck everyone /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 28
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 28
well its not fantastic lol
"vote"
nem
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg[/url]
credit for brushes go to:
porcelainBRUSHES - drug brushes
[url="http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/"]http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/[/url]
"vote"
nem
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/vote.jpg[/url]
credit for brushes go to:
porcelainBRUSHES - drug brushes
[url="http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/"]http://porcelainplaymate.deviantart.com/[/url]
Last edited by Adrasteia on Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wallpaper Competition 28
I really like it. The message is good. I was hoping more people would enter =(
Wallpaper Competition 28
Most people enter on the last day (When I'll be entering or sooner)
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 28
[attachment=1262:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 28
Adrasteia: nice work /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Adaera: it's....origonal? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice work all /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Adaera: it's....origonal? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> nice work all /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Wallpaper Competition 28
At least I took the time to enter...what's your excuse? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


