HA HA I'm HERE!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
HA HA I'm HERE!
/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> Hello my name is Dawn but most people call me Cin. I have known Ada forever and when I looked over this site I just had to become a member because it's GREAT!!!
I am currently going for my IT Asso. Degree then will get my IT Bach with Java, Animation and a few other certificates. My goals are to actually work from home on websites and such. I've actually just developed a major interest in animation and I've started watching seminars and have MX to play with.
I am a mother of two one 15 and one 2 years so I'm really starting over in many ways. LOL I live in Avis PA which is in the middle of nowhere.
I can't wait to meet everyone and once again FANTASTIC site Ada. I LOVE it. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
P.S. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> Want some candy little girl?
I am currently going for my IT Asso. Degree then will get my IT Bach with Java, Animation and a few other certificates. My goals are to actually work from home on websites and such. I've actually just developed a major interest in animation and I've started watching seminars and have MX to play with.
I am a mother of two one 15 and one 2 years so I'm really starting over in many ways. LOL I live in Avis PA which is in the middle of nowhere.
I can't wait to meet everyone and once again FANTASTIC site Ada. I LOVE it. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
P.S. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' /> Want some candy little girl?
HA HA I'm HERE!
*waves* HI Cin! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> El Welcomo..... Enjoy the stay /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Oh, and watch out for the company spork.. all kinda of staff like to poke other people with it.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
HA HA I'm HERE!
Welcome!
Advice 1: Dont get stewed!
Advice 2: Watch out for the birds!
Advice 1: Dont get stewed!
Advice 2: Watch out for the birds!
HA HA I'm HERE!
Hey Cin.....good to see you here...and....NO /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
Glad you like the site, and don't worry, you'll fit right in along with the rest of the /webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' /> around the place. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Glad you like the site, and don't worry, you'll fit right in along with the rest of the /webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' /> around the place. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
HA HA I'm HERE!
hey i'm not a lunat.... oh wait, umm nevermind /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Welcome to killagraphix. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Welcome to killagraphix. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

HA HA I'm HERE!
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
and on that note, before you get attacked, the sugar is mine /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> <3 vercz
and on that note, before you get attacked, the sugar is mine /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> <3 vercz
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
HA HA I'm HERE!
/Sugar.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sugar)' />
...sugar? o.0 where! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
ohh, errr.. welcome cin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> sounds like you have a good liking for computers, always a good thing around this place /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...sugar? o.0 where! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
ohh, errr.. welcome cin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> sounds like you have a good liking for computers, always a good thing around this place /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
HA HA I'm HERE!
Welcome to KG /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
HA HA I'm HERE!
Welcome to KillaGraphix Cin /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
HA HA I'm HERE!
[quote]Advice 2: Watch out for the birds![/quote]
pfft /penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> /pixelpaul1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul1:' /> /pixelpaul2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul2:' />
Welcome to KG cin, hope you have an awesome time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
pfft /penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> /pixelpaul1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul1:' /> /pixelpaul2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pixelpaul2:' />
Welcome to KG cin, hope you have an awesome time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by ner0 on Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
HA HA I'm HERE!
Welcome Cin. If you've known ada for so long, you will be a pro at boogie /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, dont be afraid to ask anything /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Ohh..and yes; straight jackets can be customized..for a price /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, dont be afraid to ask anything /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Ohh..and yes; straight jackets can be customized..for a price /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
HA HA I'm HERE!
welcome cin!/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> looks like you'll fit right in /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
nem
nem

HA HA I'm HERE!
welcome to KillaGraphix!!!!!!
HA HA I'm HERE!
AH HA I come with my very OWN straight jacket already fitting perfectly.
On a side note I got the straight jacket BECAUSE I've known Ada fer so long so you all have been warned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Thanks for the warm greetings!!!
On a side note I got the straight jacket BECAUSE I've known Ada fer so long so you all have been warned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Thanks for the warm greetings!!!
HA HA I'm HERE!
Hey there, if you're a friend af ada you're a friend of us /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Glad to have you here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Glad to have you here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
HA HA I'm HERE!
wo0t, someone else who likes calvin and hobbes /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Last edited by us3rX on Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]





