Heres a piece I finally finished; The name..err just random. The idea was to make a kinda icy feeling..I guess i somewhat achieved that, although it turned out alot darker in the end then i had expected, it just didnt suit the proper ice-colour when i had it as that.
Big thanks to [url="http://liquid-venus-stock.deviantart.com"]~liquid-venus-stock[/url] for her great stock photos!
Comments welcome /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://endo.killagraphix.com/iced_confusion.gif[/img]
Iced Confusion
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Iced Confusion
Last edited by Endo on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iced Confusion
ummm you may care to fix the link, it just says user posted image /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Iced Confusion
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Thought I missed a file extension /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Iced Confusion
It's sensational, the only thing that could possibly make me think twice about calling it incomparable is the top of her forehead.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Iced Confusion
I originally had that effect over her whole face, but it looked to 'busy' so erased it so only what shows was showing..I quite like the effect it has with the Black onto the Blue
Iced Confusion
Good job, Shane /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


