Thanks for the votes this week:) some awesome entries /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Ok well this weeks theme is eyes........one i know Endophyte should enjoy.....human, animal, add a texture or whatever you want, make it comforting or nightmarish, its up to you. Just have fun!
Nem
ps Endophyte has a tutorial on eyes for photoshop you might wanna check out.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Banner Competition 53
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Competition 53
<3 eyes
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Banner Competition 53
Good theme!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 53
alright well I never do this. but since I couldn't sleep this is what I came up with <_< my graphix skills arn't eactly good but hey it's what I can do.....
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg[/url]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/tigereye2.jpg[/url]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Banner Competition 53
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/lookingintofuture.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 53
Awesome Kentie! Eye of The Tiger I like it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Shy nice job lol stop staring at me ! :@ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Shy nice job lol stop staring at me ! :@ /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 53
Heres my try..a fiery-coldness or something of that sort /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://endo.killagraphix.com/eyes-comp.gif[/img]
[img]http://endo.killagraphix.com/eyes-comp.gif[/img]
Banner Competition 53
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/banner-eyes.jpg[/img]
hurrah.
hurrah.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]



