Forum Upgrade
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Forum Upgrade
As you can see, we've upgraded the forum to version 2.1
There are bound to be numerous bugs which need to be fixed, including the vanishing of the banner comp winner. However, I hope you'll enjoy the new features of this version, some of which haven't been enabled just yet.
If you spot any problems, post them here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are bound to be numerous bugs which need to be fixed, including the vanishing of the banner comp winner. However, I hope you'll enjoy the new features of this version, some of which haven't been enabled just yet.
If you spot any problems, post them here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Forum Upgrade
Kudos to your work Vulture, you can count on me to find you bugs /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Forum Upgrade
I already see a huge bug, I'm sure you do too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Great job Vulture. Thanks for the update! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Forum Upgrade
i see a big bug too... *squashes ada* bug-b-gone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Ps. if you dont see the bug, its the fast reply i think, but that looks more like a skin problem then a forum problem... *will have a look*
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Ps. if you dont see the bug, its the fast reply i think, but that looks more like a skin problem then a forum problem... *will have a look*
Last edited by us3rX on Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Forum Upgrade
I was talking about how images in the user info side of your post didn't work lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Forum Upgrade
Looks great Vulture, another job well done!
Forum Upgrade
The arcade has now returned /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Forum Upgrade
Got skins? Yes.. you do. Even the new IPB 2.1 Default. Me likes.
Group icons don't show up and the clickable smilies box cuts off the right half of the 3rd emoticon in each row.
Group icons don't show up and the clickable smilies box cuts off the right half of the 3rd emoticon in each row.
Last edited by radar on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Upgrade
When in guest mode images show up as:
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Forum Upgrade
The emoticon box should have a sidescroll bar so you can see all of the columns (we have 5) plus I have pared down the clickable smilies box a bit which has shortened the length of the emoticon box.
I've checked through the ACP but don't see anywhere to make emoticons visible to guests, so that's something Vulture will have to look into.
As for the group icons, I'll look when I have time and see if I can fix that. Our icons will be changing soon anyway /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I've checked through the ACP but don't see anywhere to make emoticons visible to guests, so that's something Vulture will have to look into.
As for the group icons, I'll look when I have time and see if I can fix that. Our icons will be changing soon anyway /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Forum Upgrade
I've completed the upgrade to version 2.1.1, again if you notice any bugs, let me know.
We're working on the group icons, and I'm about to start some bigger mods to the forum. Hopefully this'll be the last upgrade for a while. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
We're working on the group icons, and I'm about to start some bigger mods to the forum. Hopefully this'll be the last upgrade for a while. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Forum Upgrade
[quote name='Vulture']Hopefully this'll be the last upgrade for a while. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
Dont bet on it for to long Vulture.. just when you get things taken care of in this release,, another update will pop along then all the skins wont work anymore (again).. Since I dont know PHP well I guess its why I still have version 1.3!! LOL... /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Dont bet on it for to long Vulture.. just when you get things taken care of in this release,, another update will pop along then all the skins wont work anymore (again).. Since I dont know PHP well I guess its why I still have version 1.3!! LOL... /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Last edited by turtleman on Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Forum Upgrade
is there a different gdk for 2.1 than there is for 2? If so, could I have it?\
Edit: Just did a search for it online and there's a message posted on the invisionize forums that says that they are the same.
Edit: Just did a search for it online and there's a message posted on the invisionize forums that says that they are the same.
Last edited by radar on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Upgrade
I have a zipped file with over 204 code changes on my desktop and it has the blog changes also.. maybe Adaera can get me on IM and I can send it to her.. I seem to have a problem getting it posted on the forum here.. that way she can review it and post it on the site someplace if she wants to /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.




