Wallpaper Competition 36
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 36
The theme this week will concentrate on "lighting effects"

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 36
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/lighteffectwp.jpg"]It used to be a rose[/url]
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wallpaper Competition 36
<r>Forest Light
I've also attached the original so you can see the changes I made by using layers and flare lighting.
Entry:Original:
[attachment=1513:attachment]</r>
I've also attached the original so you can see the changes I made by using layers and flare lighting.
Entry:Original:
[attachment=1513:attachment]</r>

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 36
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/infectionwp.png"]Infection[/url]
Used different effects to get the right look as per the "cells" looking as though they're fighting white blood cells.
Used different effects to get the right look as per the "cells" looking as though they're fighting white blood cells.

-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 36
/bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> David has just crossed the line from coder to graphics ...... we claim David for the graphics side.
yay graphixs people /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Edit: I forgot to tell David "I like that wall paper"
yay graphixs people /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Edit: I forgot to tell David "I like that wall paper"
Last edited by Shydragonchic on Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.


