Avatar & Sig request

Post your small design requests here for avatars & signature banners.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Game
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Game »

Hey you design muppets how about a challenge and design something for me? It's all voluntary ofcourse /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />

It has got to have the nick I use on several forums and sites I visit which is: Nakal
Nakal is Indonesian for norty/badboy etc.
Obviously it has got to have some asian influences in there as well.

Anyone up for this challenge? You would make me a happy man /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

Thanks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

Oh I'm sure we're up for the challenge....seeing as you're *such* a nice guy and all /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

ehhhhhhhhhhh not real happy with these, I'll come up with something better though

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Game
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Game »

[quote name='Adaera' date='Sep 17 2005, 06:50 AM']ehhhhhhhhhhh not real happy with these, I'll come up with something better though

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakalav.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/nakal.jpg[/img]
[right][post="28690"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ava not really my style but sig is starting to look kewl.... I like that background /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

I know it's not /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I'll work on it again later today after we get done with internal work stuff. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Game
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Game »

That's kewl /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

I don't wanna push ya either with all that black magic and stuff.... /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

ROFL .... wrong kinda /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> for that.... I'll try to get something done tomorrow for you, it's just been a very busy weekend. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Last edited by Tami on Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Brock »

I see nushing :S
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

I'm getting there...sheesh...I don't think you want my current list of things to do lol /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Game
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Game »

[quote name='Brock' post='28803' date='Sep 20 2005, 01:07 PM']I see nushing :S[/quote]

What's keeping you from trying to make something instead of making smartass comments? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

Ada just point one of those graphic wizkids towards this thread.. I'm sure you're not the only one who could make something right? /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Marko »

lol yes game there are plenty of others.
Hope it suits you.

[attachment=1496:attachment] (red and white, indonesian flag.)

[attachment=1497:attachment] (just red )

I usually don't like googling for images but I had to for this one. (Dragon/sunset)
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tibs »

Well here's one from me, just don't have any indonesian brushes and didn't really find any that where compatible with my version of ps.

<_<
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

[attachment=1515:attachment]

[attachment=1514:attachment]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Game
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:17 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Game »

[quote name='Adaera' post='29123' date='Oct 1 2005, 08:21 AM'][attachment=1515:attachment]

[attachment=1514:attachment][/quote]

Awesome... thanks hunny
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

You are most welcome /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Paradox »

Game, are you Indonesian? I am Singaporean! It is pretty close to Indonesia!
Michael
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Michael »

/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> i need someone to make me a gorry signiture or sumthing like that with my name in bloody letter Thnx - /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
Image
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Paradox »

Wow, that's pleasant...

I can take the job, but I need more details. What do you want it to say? Tell me more!
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Tami »

He just wants his name on it...use Mike though, not Michael and banner size no bigger than 500x100
Last edited by Tami on Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Paradox »

Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!

Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!

//EDIT: That wasn't my split-personality, I made a mistake.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Paradox on Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Avatar & Sig request

Post by Michael »

Just a complete bloodbath with my name on it

kinda like Hostle
muhahaha
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Design Requests”