3D challenges?

Assistance with 3D Graphics

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply

 
Total votes: 0

Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

3D challenges?

Post by Tibs »

I was thinking that setting challenges for the beginning 3D modellers here would be quite nice. I would set an object you should need to model as good as possible. You'll need to post the model and a wireframe from the model so I can see if it's modelled allright without too much poly's.

If you would like to participate in this just vote /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Last edited by Tibs on Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

3D challenges?

Post by Marko »

Good Idea Tibs.
Last edited by Marko on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

3D challenges?

Post by Tibs »

Well as the vote's predict you guys/girls would like to have some challenges.

I would like the ones who would enter in them to post a reply /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> so i can see who will join this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

3D challenges?

Post by Josh »

;]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

3D challenges?

Post by Tami »

3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

3D challenges?

Post by us3rX »

[quote name='Adaera' post='29277' date='Oct 6 2005, 04:25 PM']3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.[/quote]

what she said^

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

3D challenges?

Post by Marko »

Yeh, I'm willing to try.
Image
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

3D challenges?

Post by Vercz »

ill dust off bryce occasionally to give it a go /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

3D challenges?

Post by Tibs »

Ok well seems like I'll have to come up with some challenges /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It's great to see such an amount of people who would like to give it a go. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
Post Reply

Return to “3D Graphics”