Hi,
I've recently found that windows is no longer showing only images from "C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpapers". It is now showing that directory PLUS all my pictures in "My Documents\My Pictures". I have no idea how to change the setting or get rid of them out of the wallpaper listing. All I want is the Web\Wallpapers directory listed. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Thank you in advanced.
-Dren T. Martin /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Display Properties > Wallpaper List
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Display Properties > Wallpaper List
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Display Properties > Wallpaper List
Yeah ummm....Does anyone have a clue? I'm still having this problem.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Display Properties > Wallpaper List
Yeh same thing happens to me all the time, but I don't change my wallpapers often so it doesnt bother me, and sometimes it just sorts itself out so I can;t help you.

Display Properties > Wallpaper List
bleh. Guess I'll classify this problem as a Winblows Bug.
/bugswat2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(swat)' />
/bugswat2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(swat)' />
Last edited by Josh on Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

