PhotoShop & Graphire 3 tablet....and about 6 hours or so
1024x768 330kb
[attachment=1754:attachment]
The Edge Of Forever
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
The Edge Of Forever

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
The Edge Of Forever
Very nicely done. However I think it would have been cooler if the fog was more transparent and misty, but still its very cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

The Edge Of Forever
o_o that's cool *steals it* /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Edge Of Forever
[quote name='HoaX`' post='30480' date='Nov 28 2005, 02:01 AM']Very nicely done. However I think it would have been cooler if the fog was more transparent and misty, but still its very cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />[/quote]
I might add a bit more, and make the fog "mistier" but I was getting tired LOL
I might add a bit more, and make the fog "mistier" but I was getting tired LOL

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



