Happy birthday /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
Happy birthday WillowStar
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy birthday WillowStar
woo for birthdays!
happy birthing day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
happy birthing day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
Happy birthday WillowStar
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> /pizza.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(pizza)' /> /DancingCow2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow1)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
Happy Birthday Willow....I hope you got the day off from packing up your house .... if not, shove the hubby into a box and duct tape it closed /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy Birthday Willow....I hope you got the day off from packing up your house .... if not, shove the hubby into a box and duct tape it closed /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy birthday WillowStar
Happy B-day Willow
/party58.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party1)' />
/party58.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party1)' />
...
Happy birthday WillowStar
Happy Birthday /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> :cake:
-
WillowStar
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:03 am
Happy birthday WillowStar
awwww thanks everyone!!!! means a lot seeing as my family forgot!! LOL
I love you guys.
Sorry I have been gone, this move is crazy. I might use the husband into a box idea though. lol
WillowStar
I love you guys.
Sorry I have been gone, this move is crazy. I might use the husband into a box idea though. lol
WillowStar
Happy birthday WillowStar
I'm surprised I noticed that.. I guess my strange reading patterns are good in some cases /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
(They aren't so good when I correct everybody's grammar /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />)
(They aren't so good when I correct everybody's grammar /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />)




