New member
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New member
Hello everyone /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I found out about this forum because I was searching information on some problem I had using Blender.
I was actually scrolling through tutorials on DeviantArt and soon clicked the link which brought me to this forum. Well, I guess I'll be searching information here so now and then, because I am quite new to several programs I have to work with for a course. I'll definetely check out this forum out of curiousity /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Some information:
I'm from the Netherlands. Student Architectural- and Townplanninghistory.
I have interest in a lot, but I busy myself with reading (lately I try Russian literature), try to produce nice results through digital manipulations. Furthermore I play the piano..(sometimes /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> ) Ah, and I practise a martial art.
Greet,
Esther
I found out about this forum because I was searching information on some problem I had using Blender.
I was actually scrolling through tutorials on DeviantArt and soon clicked the link which brought me to this forum. Well, I guess I'll be searching information here so now and then, because I am quite new to several programs I have to work with for a course. I'll definetely check out this forum out of curiousity /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Some information:
I'm from the Netherlands. Student Architectural- and Townplanninghistory.
I have interest in a lot, but I busy myself with reading (lately I try Russian literature), try to produce nice results through digital manipulations. Furthermore I play the piano..(sometimes /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> ) Ah, and I practise a martial art.
Greet,
Esther
Last edited by Esther on Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
New member
Hi there Esther /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Welcome to KG!
Welcome to KG!
New member
Hi Esther /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Welcome to KillaGraphix, and it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask. There's always someone around willing to help /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Welcome to KillaGraphix, and it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask. There's always someone around willing to help /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
New member
/SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' /> Hello Esther! and Welcome To Killagraphix.com A place Where you can find a little Bit of every thing. =D /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' /> But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' Killanet has grown alot. Anway, Welcome To the Fourms! Enjoy your stay. =) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
New member
Thank you all for this warm welcome! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.
Esther
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.
Esther
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
New member
Welcome to KG! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
New member
Kijk eens aan een hollandse schone? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Ikzelf ben van Belgie /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Hopelijk amuseerd je u hier en leer je veel bij ! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
En nu in het engels, want ze hebben het niet graag als ze niet kunnen volgen /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I basicly welcomed her to the forum and tols her I was from belgium /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Hopelijk amuseerd je u hier en leer je veel bij ! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
En nu in het engels, want ze hebben het niet graag als ze niet kunnen volgen /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I basicly welcomed her to the forum and tols her I was from belgium /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
New member
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here!
I hope you enjoy it here!
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
New member
[quote name='Esther' post='32078' date='Mar 3 2006, 06:52 AM']Thank you all for this warm welcome! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.
Esther
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />[/quote]
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> we are a pretty big network, to see just how big look on [url="http://killanettechnology.com"]http://killanettechnology.com[/url] and see for ur self! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Tech: what do you mean with "But, if its not on here, the SUREly its on one of Our Net Work Sites! o_o' "?.
Esther
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />[/quote]
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> we are a pretty big network, to see just how big look on [url="http://killanettechnology.com"]http://killanettechnology.com[/url] and see for ur self! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New member
Thanks for all the welcoming /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Tech: I see /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I just watched how broad you are! Looks interesting!
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Tech: I see /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> I just watched how broad you are! Looks interesting!
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />




