Thanks for the votes /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
New theme: Sunrise
Wallpaper Competition 56
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 56
Great theme choice /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 56
I decided to quickly put this together and submit it, because I'm leaving to go camping tomorrow, and decided I would rather have a submission then none, if I on the off chance, I happen to win on ither of the competitions, I will not be able to submit a response to what the new topic should be until late monday....I apologize and I'm sorry this looks to rushed...it was
My "Explosive Sunrise"
[attachment=2103:attachment]
Good luck to you and I will see you on the forums Monday
My "Explosive Sunrise"
[attachment=2103:attachment]
Good luck to you and I will see you on the forums Monday
Wallpaper Competition 56
Bryce and PhotoShop
[attachment=2110:attachment]
[attachment=2110:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


