This is just a little interesting... See how many you can tell if they are fake or a photograph. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://www.autodesk.com/eng/etc/fakeorfoto/"]http://www.autodesk.com/eng/etc/fakeorfoto/[/url]
Fake or Foto?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Fake or Foto?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Fake or Foto?
First round I got 100%, on the bonus round I got 3/4 /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Fake or Foto?
I got 6/10 right... retook it, 10/10 right, bonus 4/4 right
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

