Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/images/orbycake.jpg[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Send me a piece of the cake please.
Happy 15th birthday Mike.
Happy 15th birthday Mike.
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Happy Birthday Mike! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> /DancingCow2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow1)' />
I'll take a bit of that /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I'll take a bit of that /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Happy Birthday Mike! /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Happy 15th Birthday Mike
I was going to make you an ecard actually, but my schedule is totally full for this week. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Happy Birthday though. I bet you can't wait for this year to pass as next year you'll be 16. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 16 is one of those "Life marking" ages. lol. Hope you had a great day. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
/bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Happy 15th Mike, enjoy it while it lasts /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Happy birthday mike!
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Happy Late birthday Mike!!
/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
*must make 'Mike is driving' emergency escape plans ...I only have 1 year:|
/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
*must make 'Mike is driving' emergency escape plans ...I only have 1 year:|
Happy 15th Birthday Mike
Come over to Australia where we have such great drivers as... er... umm... well, yeah. :S







