Banner Competition 86
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Competition 86
Umm, holy crap I won.. lol, thanks all.
Ok, theme.. How about computer's? Anything to do with computer's. You can have a pic of one or anything as long as it is related to a computer in some way.
Ok, theme.. How about computer's? Anything to do with computer's. You can have a pic of one or anything as long as it is related to a computer in some way.
Banner Competition 86
Yay ill be the first to enter!
[attachment=2344:attachment]
[attachment=2344:attachment]
Last edited by Sylo-X- on Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner Competition 86
Holy crap, have i been gone that long? i missed the voting and the start of the new topic, ill have to get to work on my banner now /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
::Current::


Banner Competition 86
Wow, i couldnt really come up with a good entry for this comp, but heres my entry anyway. Enjoy!
[attachment=2345:attachment]
[attachment=2345:attachment]
Last edited by Gadget on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
::Current::


Banner Competition 86
its broken /av-242.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(exx)' />
Banner Competition 86
Corrupt image, according to firefox.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Yay!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 86
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/compthemekg06.jpg[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 86
@Tami; idea stealer! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Looking good so far guy's.. dunno if I will enter a banner considering I'm not allowed to win again.
Banner Competition 86
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33775' date='Jun 21 2006, 10:16 PM']@Tami; idea stealer! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />[/quote]
How can I steal your idea if I didn't know you had that for an idea /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
How can I steal your idea if I didn't know you had that for an idea /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 86
Its true, Tami is an idea stealer, I was going to use a network cable, but like she said, how can she be a theif if she didnt know we were going to use it. Oh well never mind. I thought I'd put together a PCB design in Photoshop before some body else "stole" the idea. I opened up my old Pc which I never use and revealed the motherboard to get some ideas. About an hour and a half later of using basic shapes and lots of repeating layers, here is what I got.
[attachment=2357:attachment]
[attachment=2357:attachment]
Last edited by to@ds on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Ummm...well.... I dunno, but you stole it! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Hey, I didnt steal anything. It was her *Ponts one of those huge foam hands thats says "Stolen from Dren" at Ada* Wow, now I feel like Im at Wrestlemania with one of these hands on.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Now now children, play nicely. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Banner Competition 86
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 86
[quote name='Scott' post='33793' date='Jun 23 2006, 03:05 AM']Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]
lol. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
lol. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Banner Competition 86
are the contests only lasting a week this time?
Banner Competition 86
Yes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 86
Providing I remember to close them this weekend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Banner Competition 86
I'll remind you. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]




