Mazda RX7
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Mazda RX7
Ok, I'm at it again. I've started another vector image of a car and i'll post progress updates as I go. Heres the first one and so far i'm pleased at how its turning out, i've also managed to save some time because I have a better knowledge of the pen tool now.
Anyway enjoy and C & C are welcome, but keep in mind its at the very early stages.
[attachment=2406:attachment]
Anyway enjoy and C & C are welcome, but keep in mind its at the very early stages.
[attachment=2406:attachment]
Last edited by Marko on Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mazda RX7
Now that looks awesome! I cann't see anything wrong with it
Mazda RX7
Looking good so far /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Mazda RX7
Looks great. The licence plate and the "Hdesigns" look a little out of place though. But the more i look at it the more the text looks right so i dont know. But yeah the licence plate looks like its missing something to make it flow with the rest of the car. But its still looks great.
*wishes he could do 2d graphics good*
*wishes he could do 2d graphics good*
Mazda RX7
I cannt wait to see it finished /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Mazda RX7
After many hours and so many layers that I can't be even bothered counting, I can say its done.
If you see some things that could be Ironed out, please post and I'll look into it.
Looking at the previous vector images I can defenetly say that this one is the best and that I have made quite abit of progress since my first one[[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=107&st=80"]Here[/url]]; which is total rubbish compared to this one and the XR8[[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Vector-Question-t6557.html"]Here[/url]] that I did previously. . [/rant]
Anyway enjoy
[attachment=2422:attachment]
Sorry to the 56kb users
If you see some things that could be Ironed out, please post and I'll look into it.
Looking at the previous vector images I can defenetly say that this one is the best and that I have made quite abit of progress since my first one[[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=107&st=80"]Here[/url]]; which is total rubbish compared to this one and the XR8[[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Vector-Question-t6557.html"]Here[/url]] that I did previously. . [/rant]
Anyway enjoy
[attachment=2422:attachment]
Sorry to the 56kb users

Mazda RX7
That looks great! Great work!



