Happy Birthday Shane!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy Birthday Shane!
Wow...18...I remember when you were an irritating 14 year old.
[attachment=2595:attachment]
So what's changed now that you're older, hmmm?
Hope your birthday was every bit as special as you are.
[attachment=2595:attachment]
So what's changed now that you're older, hmmm?
Hope your birthday was every bit as special as you are.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Happy Birthday Shane!
18??? how did that happen??
errr I mean...
[color="#FF0000"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANEH![/color]
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
errr I mean...
[color="#FF0000"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANEH![/color]
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
Happy Birthday Shane!
Aww, the fungus is growing old! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Birthday Shaney-boy, hope it's a good one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
Happy Birthday Shaney-boy, hope it's a good one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
Happy Birthday Shane!
Happy B-day dude
You have a great day !!!
/bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
You have a great day !!!
/bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
...
Happy Birthday Shane!
Happy Birthday Shane, you old man /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Happy Birthday Shane!
happy 18!!!!
Happy Birthday Shane!
Geez.... What's with all the staff becoming adults? This isn't fair! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Happy Birthday Shane! <3 Hope you had a good one.
Happy Birthday Shane! <3 Hope you had a good one.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Birthday Shane!
Lol, nothing Ada (except I am now a MAN not a boy) mohohahaha. Thanks everyone, I had a very big weekend, celebrating for my elder sisters birthday which was on the 21st etc but I had a very relaxing day yesterday; now im legal to do eeeeeeeeeverything (except get into the casino's, not that it bothers me one bit)
Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />!
Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />!
Happy Birthday Shane!
pffft. I can get into casinos /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I just can't gamble. haha
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Birthday Shane!
aww... our little shaney is growing up! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ...pity he's older than me, lol
have a great day dude! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
have a great day dude! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
Happy Birthday Shane!
Happy Birthday shane /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
6 more months and i'll be 18 too, the difference is that I WILL be able to go to casion's and gamble( doesnt mean i will, well maybe a couple of times /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)
Anyway, hope you had a good day /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
6 more months and i'll be 18 too, the difference is that I WILL be able to go to casion's and gamble( doesnt mean i will, well maybe a couple of times /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)
Anyway, hope you had a good day /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />







