Yep, that's right.
I'm getting my account back and will be back on iRO Sakray shortly.
Why am I coming back? Transdecendant classes are in - which means, I have some stuff to do. Before, the game was boring because I had too many level 99'ers.
But now I have something to do with them all ^__^; .. turn them into novices and start again. w00t..
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Edit:
This also means that I'll be making some guides for different classes.
Mainly, Assassin (Assassin Cross) - Knight (Lord Knight) - and Rogue (Stalker).
I may find it in me to make guides for every class .. but I'm not too certain. Lol
Alright iRO Players...
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Alright iRO Players...
Sakray? I play on Loki.. I just got my account back. I'm thinking of just paying for 30 hours next month because I don't plan on playing it much through the summer. I'm a level 45/34 mage (I think that's right). Come onto Loki and we can play /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


